Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Salmon & Red Snapper in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Salmon & Red Snapper in Sauce is a delicious seafood meal made with moist cuts of salmon and juicy red snapper. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder cats ask for it by name! see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These are more expensive but my cats seem to like them. I found them on sale so I picked up a few. my cats don't always eat at the same time. if I put their food down together and they aren't both there, one of the cats eats it all. do we hold back the other cats food till he comes in. we have to take it out the time can every time and put in a container. I like these because I can keep it in the cup. good idea.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
These stink and the cats didn't care for them at all. I think they took maybe 3 bites and they were done. They left my kitchen smelling bad for a few days. I think I bought them on sale for like 3 for .88 or something close to it at the Dollar Store there was 1 that they loved but I can't remember what it was but I haven't bought these since. I wish I could give these no stars!
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These are a great alternative to the really pricey brands, especially if your cat is picky, like my American Ring tail named Mischa. She absolutely loves these, gobbles them up as soon as they hit her dish. I buy these all the time, in singles and it the big package. I definitely recommend them if your cat is a little bit if a picky eater.
Charna H.
Charna H.
On my goodness my cats just can't seem to get enough of this brand or this flavor. They go though this stuff so fast and would eat it every day if I'd let them. Very cheap and easy to get from Wamart. This so met my expectations and made my cats more than content.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I'm going to say this & I'm not sure if anyone will believe me but this is true!! My cats are picky eaters. I'm not sure of anyone else has cats that are picky but this Meow Mix...they way every last bite! So it must be good!
Unique H.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA
One of my cat really loves this exact same as the dry food I buy her it's nice and tender but she loves this flavor I would definitely buy this for her again as for my other one will just stick with her regular food
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Nice but a really tiny can, my cats eats a lot, i prefer friskies because of the size. Meow mix is a good product, maybe a little more expensive but they deserves
Corina B.
Corina B.
Covina, CA
This flavor is so loved by my cat that I use it when I can't find her. I just peel it and she miraculously appears! I love that she loves it so much!!!
kala p.
kala p.
My cat absolutely love this food, it is the only one that's she will eat. This brand is the only kind that I will buy, very satisfied from day one
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Zebulon, NC
Our cats really loved this sample. We typically don't buy eat food for them but I'd consider buying this maybe once a week as a treat.