Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Salmon & Red Snapper in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Salmon & Red Snapper in Sauce is a delicious seafood meal made with moist cuts of salmon and juicy red snapper. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder cats ask for it by name! see more...

Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just like the dry food, my cat is obsessed with meow mix wet food. This is his favorite and he goes crazy whenever we sit It down for him. The cans aren’t expensive and they are easy to open and serve on a plate. The packages are small so you can put the whole can down for one meal.
Kimberly D.
San Bernardino
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat really loves this product he’s been eating the meow mix for a year and a half. My cat was really tiny when he was eating regular cat food and I got him the meow mix and he seems to like it a lot and grow. I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My big outside cat LOVES these packages! They are a great price, especially the big boxes they sale! My cat won't stop eating til every last drop is gone. I would recommend to other kitty owners to try out.
Jodie M.
Merritt Island
Purchased at: Amazon
Cats love it! The containers are somewhat difficult to open though always getting the food on your fingers which stinks (literally)! They should come up with a better container.
Daneen R.
Bridgeport, CT
According to the cats, they like the tender centers the best. One of them has little to no teeth, and she is able to eat the food with no problem. They wanted me to let you know while they’re not that picky, this is their favorite dry cat food!
Ariana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They love it they start crying around the same time everyday cause they know they it’s feeding time one time I didn’t have time at that moment because I had company over and was doing something and they wouldn’t stop crying until I feed them
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Meow Mix wet cat food. I enjoy offering her so many different flavors, so she isn’t eating the same food every day. The price is very reasonable and I can always get them on sale at local stores when I buy multiple.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this! They go crazy and I love the container. It’s easy to open and recyclable. It does stink but all cat food does. The amount that comes in a container is a good serving. I will continue to buy this product. I use it more as a treat for my cats than a meal.
Britny B.
louisa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My entire family just loves the meow mix brand, as do all of our cats. We all try to use the same brands of pet foods so that when we visit it have to pet sit for one another our pets won’t get sick from switching
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Whiskey loves this variety of cat food. It is not overly fishy or odorous like other cat food sea varieties so his breath doesn’t start to stink too bad LOL... nice chunks of food that he loves to just feast on