Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Denise R.Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Jessica C.Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Michaela Y.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Market Select is a distinctive line of gourmet quality meals with fresh from the market taste your cats will love. Our flavorful recipes are made with real poultry, beef, or seafood so you feel good about giving your cat delicious food it loves. And, each nutritionally complete entree is freshness sealed in a single serve cup, with an easy-peel lid that makes meal time a breeze. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats absolutely love this wet cat food. My cats are the type where when you put food in front of them, they won’t eat right away. But when I put this food in front of them, they went to town on it and they didn’t stop eating until it was gone. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara M.
Dallas
My cat, Dee, seems to really like meow mix’s wet food. She doesn’t get wet food very often, so when she does she scarfs it down! I’m not sure if she has a flavor preference or not- she seems to eat it all the same!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
My cat Cody goes ham on these things, he knows when you crack the seal right away to come over. I like that he enjoys this and will eat the whole thing! He’s a fat cat but is pretty picky so this one of the things he will eat. I highly recommend.
Gina S.
elmwood park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
as I open these my cat come running over. He can smell it and he really enjoys it. It is a good value and it’s not too pricey it’s very affordable it compares butter two other alternatives that I could have chosen and I recommend.
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food . As soon as she hears the top open she’s right up on the counter trying to eat it . I have a tiger striped cat and it feeds her well . I’d say it’s one of the best out there and I buy it all the time
Sabrina B.
Hartsville , SC
My cat loves this food ! I put it out & its gone super fast ! He really enjoys it better than the hard cat food ! Hes a kitten & loves it so much! He really looks forward to it & asks for it all tge time
Brittany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this it affordable, so it is a win in my book. Plus serving it right in the container it comes in is a bonus too. When she is done I can rinse and recycle easily too.
Tiffany L.
Dover-Foxcroft
I have a picky eater for a cat, and we tried some of the other flavors this company has but she didn’t seem to like them, but when we tried this flavor she loved it! It’s about the only food we feed her now!
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
my cat loves this stuff. it is sort of expensive but whenever i open a can, my cat freaks out. it smells terrible to me, but I'm not a cat and my cat seems pretty into it.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My cat loves them, I also like that when you open the plate you can see that the food is made with real meat, and he loves them all, he leaves nothing on his plate
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone experienced the cat having diarrhea due to this product?