Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Market Select is a distinctive line of gourmet quality meals with fresh from the market taste your cats will love. Our flavorful recipes are made with real poultry, beef, or seafood so you feel good about giving your cat delicious food it loves. And, each nutritionally complete entree is freshness sealed in a single serve cup, with an easy-peel lid that makes meal time a breeze. see more...

• Has anyone experienced the cat having diarrhea due to thi...1 Answers
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats absolutely love this wet cat food. My cats are the type where when you put food in front of them, they won’t eat right away. But when I put this food in front of them, they went to town on it and they didn’t stop eating until it was gone. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara M.
Dallas
My cat, Dee, seems to really like meow mix’s wet food. She doesn’t get wet food very often, so when she does she scarfs it down! I’m not sure if she has a flavor preference or not- she seems to eat it all the same!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
My cat Cody goes ham on these things, he knows when you crack the seal right away to come over. I like that he enjoys this and will eat the whole thing! He’s a fat cat but is pretty picky so this one of the things he will eat. I highly recommend.
Brittany T.
My cat likes this it affordable, so it is a win in my book. Plus serving it right in the container it comes in is a bonus too. When she is done I can rinse and recycle easily too.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
my cat loves this stuff. it is sort of expensive but whenever i open a can, my cat freaks out. it smells terrible to me, but I'm not a cat and my cat seems pretty into it.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
My fat cats love these! Every time I start ripping off the top they come running! They will lick the container until there’s nothing left! They’re not pricey and my cats love it so that makes me happy. I also noticed they don’t get the poops with this brand like they have with others.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’ve really liked getting this brand for my cat because i’ve noticed how healthy she looks and how much she enjoys eating it. The only thing I don’t like is the amount of food in the cup I feel like the other choices in this brand is better.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
My cats love meow mix wet food beef flavoured. Yes my cats enjoyed this meow mix a lot. It compares to alternatives very well. I have a mixed kind of cat and sh loves any kind of food. Yes i would definitely recommend this to other at owners.
Lauren R.
My cat absolutely loves these! They are really small portions for a larger cat, though. I have to give them as treats as opposed to a meal. They are way more expensive than store brands or even competitors, but my cat enjoys them. If you like to spoil your cat, worth it.
Gina S.
elmwood park
as I open these my cat come running over. He can smell it and he really enjoys it. It is a good value and it’s not too pricey it’s very affordable it compares butter two other alternatives that I could have chosen and I recommend.
Jessica C.
FRESNO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone experienced the cat having diarrhea due to this product?