Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Denise R.Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Jessica C.Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Michaela Y.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Market Select is a distinctive line of gourmet quality meals with fresh from the market taste your cats will love. Our flavorful recipes are made with real poultry, beef, or seafood so you feel good about giving your cat delicious food it loves. And, each nutritionally complete entree is freshness sealed in a single serve cup, with an easy-peel lid that makes meal time a breeze. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarai S.
Las Vegas
My cat loves these cups of food. I started her on them when she was a kitten because the food is soft and the amount in a cup is good for a kitten. Now my cat won't eat anything else. She goes thru 3 cups a day, which gets a bit expensive, but it is convenient and I assume the cups are recyclable so maybe not too bad for the environment.
Carlee R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten didnt really eat the food I had bought him before I tried this out! This is an amazing product and super cheap! My cat didnt even wait till I mixed his food together to start eating! I would defiantly recommend this is your cat acts like he/she doesn't like what you have bought for them!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
My cats absolutely love this wet cat food. My cats are the type where when you put food in front of them, they won’t eat right away. But when I put this food in front of them, they went to town on it and they didn’t stop eating until it was gone. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves these! They are really small portions for a larger cat, though. I have to give them as treats as opposed to a meal. They are way more expensive than store brands or even competitors, but my cat enjoys them. If you like to spoil your cat, worth it.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love meow mix wet food beef flavoured. Yes my cats enjoyed this meow mix a lot. It compares to alternatives very well. I have a mixed kind of cat and sh loves any kind of food. Yes i would definitely recommend this to other at owners.
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently received two free samples from Pinchme.com and one from Walmart, I think. My cats aren't fans. They'll eat a few bites and then just leave it for me to take care of. I found one hidden behind the recycling when I was taking it out last night.
Brittany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this it affordable, so it is a win in my book. Plus serving it right in the container it comes in is a bonus too. When she is done I can rinse and recycle easily too.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
My fat cats love these! Every time I start ripping off the top they come running! They will lick the container until there’s nothing left! They’re not pricey and my cats love it so that makes me happy. I also noticed they don’t get the poops with this brand like they have with others.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my roommates cat who loves meow mix products. Has all the nutrients the cat needs and at a great price. Plus her cat went crazy over the meow mix products so that’s definitely a plus! Would recommend trying
Gabriella G.
Kissimmee , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves meow mix it definitely helps her out because she does not eat as normal as my other cats do so this is something I know she really enjoys
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone experienced the cat having diarrhea due to this product?