Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Jessica C.Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Michaela Y.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Market Select is a distinctive line of gourmet quality meals with fresh from the market taste your cats will love. Our flavorful recipes are made with real poultry, beef, or seafood so you feel good about giving your cat delicious food it loves. And, each nutritionally complete entree is freshness sealed in a single serve cup, with an easy-peel lid that makes meal time a breeze. see more...

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas
I had a cat for 13 years that wouldn't eat anything other than this brand this flavor. He hated pate and other flavors. He hated chicken, tuna, salmon. I spent a lot of money on this food only to have him eat those flavors. There should be a varienty pack but maybe also a pack of just each flavor for a better deal rather than selling invividually
Penny K.
Penny K.
Eden, NY
My cats didn't like this one. We have 3 and usually at least one of them likes something. This one looks and smells especially gross and the cats didn't like it at all. The two older cats totally snubbed it and walked away after smelling it. The young cat (just over a year) tried a few bites and left it. Very unusual. Would not buy again.
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
My three cats will eat this type and brand of food but only in this flavor. One cat has sensitive teeth since he is older so we try to rotate hard and wet food into his diet for his comfort and dental health and this is one flavor that he will chow down on. Sometimes it will upset his stomach if he has this Romany meals in a row, though.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
My cat loves meow mix. There's so many different kinds to choose from which is great because I can get a big variety so my cat doesn't get tired of the same food. Even my dog tries to eat it so I always have to keep a eye on her to make sure she's not eating it lol
Lara O.
Lara O.
Herndon, VA
My cat goes crazy for this wet food! My cat will only eat wet cat food from the brand Meow Mix. She gets wet food every once in a while on small occasions, but she's always happy with the food that we give her. Meow Mix is my cats favorite brand of wet cat food.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
When ever I call my cat for dinner she always runs to the kitchen and eats everything. I love this type of cat food because I can see what I'm giving my cat and not having to look at the ingredients bar and sometimes being lied to by the sellers.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
It's the only cat food I've seen that actually looks and smells somewhere close to the real thing. I'm a repeat customer of this one specifically. l would recommend it to anyone because it's a brand I have been giving my baby for years
Audra B.
Audra B.
Enosburg Falls, VT
My cat really liked this food. He ate it in a matter of a few minutes. It compares to alternatives better. My cat loved it. Loved the flakes, loved the smell. It met my expectations.
Joe L.
Joe L.
My cat used to be picky with his food, so when I gave him this one. He would eat the whole entire thing. When I give him the seafood one, he would not even touch it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
My cat loves these! They eat it all, and for my cats that's rare. The size is perfect as well!! The price is okay, not too bad considering how much my cat likes it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone experienced the cat having diarrhea due to this product?