Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food

Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food

by Meow Mix

Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce contains a delectable mix of flavors in a savory sauce. Each irresistible cup contains 100% complete and balanced nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance to help keep your cat healthy, happy, and meowing for more.

Has anyone given this wet cat food to their kitten? My kitten is just at six months and eats Meow Mix dry food for kittens. I'd like to start mixing it up, but want to make sure she still gets enough nutrients.
Start your review of Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My two cats turn into a stampede when i open one of these, they absolutely love it!in reviews
He goes crazy when he knows i am about to open one up. in reviews
Jessica A.
Painesville, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat's aren't big fans of this brand of cat food. It's very watery & contains very little meat. Poor quality.
Lorrie  M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I would love to say that my cat loved Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food but, she hated it. I really thought she would love it because I make her own chicken broth and she loves broths and gravy from wet cat food. Her response to this was to meow loudly at me (which she hardly ever does) and proceed to try and furiously cover it up like she does when she is in her litter box.
member-33ec3
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Easy to serve no clean up my cats love it perfect t portion for the loved ones they like I like it lol
Terri S.
old Glasgow road
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat will not eat anything other than meow mix. She will actually beg for it . Any other cat food she will turn her nose up to. Love my finicky cat. We'll stick with Meow Mix.
Sharon  U.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4 cats totally love to eat this. We have tried so many different kinds of cat food and our cats love this brand so we always make sure we have it on our shelves
Zarria L.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat really loves this. Every time my cat hears me open it she comes running. A must buy cat food. Even my cat friends like it.
Maggie  R.
Meow Mix Tender Favorites comes in many different flavors with many that are made with sauce or in gravy. These are a favorite of both of my two cat babies. My ONLY complaint is that I wish there was more sauce/gravy since cats tend to lick the little bit that's in there first so I end up adding twice the amount of water to them first and mix it all in. Plus it makes it easier for them to chew when the bigger chunks are softer. I would definitely recommend to any cat owners. Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry Entree in Sauce Wet Cat Food
Amber B.
Post Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My American shorthaired cat loves the lickable treats. The only one I've seemed to find is the poultry one. It seems to be the only flavor I can get him to eat. It's not expensive as I thought and he seems to enjoy it.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oh the stupid cat loves these.. I fear my life from the cat if i didn't rate these high.. My only complaint.. How its squirts when I open.
Karrin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kitties just love this stuff. Must be very yummy indeed. Every time I've served this up they go crazy for it.