Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
My cat goes nuts over this, it's one of his favorite wet foods, anything meow mix is his favorite every time he sees me getting it out he gets excited.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This stuff helps cats eat dry food if they are pk my or too elderly to eat solid food. My cats have always loved this brand
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
My cats go crazy for this food! They even think I'm opening a pack and I'm surrounded!
corinne s.
Latham, NY
LILO my kitty really enjoyed this. She ate every flavor and her bowl was always empty
Nancy M.
Stouffville
Both my cats love this food. One will only lick the juices from the food but my other cat loves the whole thing. I find the containers very easy to open. They are a bit costly so I try to buy them when they are on sale.
Alia B.
Kamloops, BC
I like the multi oack. It gives my cars a really good variety and they really enjoy the flavors. There is never any left over.