Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target
Lana r.
Delta, CO
This is okay. The quality is good but it's a little pricey for cat food. I had to start feeding my elderly cat canned food and she loves this but I only buy it when it's on sale.
Heather B.
Fort Smith, AR
My little cat is very picky in the type of cat food she will eat. With this wet cat food she is right at my feet trying to patiently wait until I get it in her food fish.
Marybeth M.
Glenshaw, PA
This food comes on convenient, easy to open containers. My cat will usually eat all of his food, but after a few weeks he won't eat them anymore. Picky cat?
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this stuff. But my cat loves all wet food lol. But this stuff is pretty affordable so I really have nothing but good things to say about it.
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
My cat's love the Meow Mix Tender Favorites. I like the different flavors that are available. I make sure sure to give them a different flavor every day.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
My cat goes nuts over this, it's one of his favorite wet foods, anything meow mix is his favorite every time he sees me getting it out he gets excited.
Denise G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good variety pack for a reasonable price. I use these for my cats if im trying to give them meds or just because . They seem to enjoy all the flavors .
sandra S.
Louisville
It stinks horribly. Makes me glad I'm not a cat so I don't have to eat it. It's a shame I feed my cat something I'm not willing to consume myself.
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always my cats favorite, with it's tender center and with it's different flavors that they love and they are never ever getting tired eating.
Kerri L.
Deltona, Fl
My cats love this ... i mean i unload it from the grocery bag and i don't get a chance to put it in the cabinet before they are all over it