Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Wendy F.
Gastonia, NC
It has a lot of variety that tastes good to my cat. He enjoys it and I enjoy the price which is affordable.
Marybeth M.
Glenshaw, Pa
This food comes on convenient, easy to open containers. My cat will usually eat all of his food, but after a few weeks he won't eat them anymore. Picky cat?
Ashley S.
My cat LOVES this food and eats it almost every single day. I enjoy buying it in bulk like this but regardless she loves it.
Ashleigh M.
My cats eat pretty much any kind of wet cat food. I don't eat it so I can't say what it tastes like. Lol
Kim D.
Hudson, NY
My cats love this food, it has different flavors, but this is my cats favorite box. Very easy to open and quick to use.
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
We buy this every month! our cats love it as treats! its inexpensive and a great variety pack.
Kerri L.
Deltona, Fl
My cats love this ... i mean i unload it from the grocery bag and i don't get a chance to put it in the cabinet before they are all over it
Jessica B.
Dixon, MO
I bought this for my cat when she was still alive and for the price it was great. I'm sure she loved the variety of different flavors.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
My cats love this cat food. The tender meats and gravy always make them come running.
Laura P.
Paragould, AR
A favorite of one of my cats. She absolutely adores these little bowls of food!