Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX #30 in Cat Food

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Love these little variety packs. The containers are great too. So easy to open and don’t have to worry about metal or putting it in another dish. My cat can just eat straight from the container. Will be buying again.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't feed my cat wet food every day - it's more like a treat. But she can't get enough of Meow Mix! I love the individual serving cups. It takes the guesswork out of feeding her a good amount that she won't overeat.
Amber P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat looks forward to getting her wet food every single week she loves the stuff she likes the gravy she reacts differently to different one she definitely knows when she has different ones that she likes more
Annie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love Meow Mix and I haven’t ever switched it up because they’re so happy with it and I don’t think it’s necessary or good for cats to have their food switched up! This stuff smells good to them too.
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
My cat loves these! I usually mix it with some dry food and he eats it right up. The only one he doesn’t care for is the one with the cheese bits but other than that he likes them all
Brooke E.
Keokuk, IA
My cat loves the variety pack because she gets different flavors every day. She comes running when she hears you open the container and she just loves this brand of food. She won’t eat much of anything else
April T.
Madison, WI
Definetly a great idea to mix all of these flavors into one. But my cat simply does not like tuna.... weird right? Other than that great mix for a fairly decent price
Ashley A.
My cat is super picky and this was one of the few wet food brands that she would eat. It's a little pricier than the store brand but I'm willing to pay extra if she likes it.
Dani M.
I have this box in my closet right now. My kitty loves it, she's Siamese and about 15 years old. There are not many brands that will agree with her stomach, so I'm happy to have found one that she likes. I also like that there are many of them in each box, so it is much easier than buying each individual can.
Jennifer C.
This has been one of the staples of my cat's diet. I'll so thankful there are options without seafood because my furbaby is allergic to all seafood. I know that sounds completely ridiculous and people make comments when they hear it, but it's true. My furbaby LOVES his wet kitty food and this brand is his very favorite! I give 4 stars, simply because it can get rather expensive, but my sweet Mr. Fluffles would give it 100! =^-^=