Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by KookHee K.

BY MEOW MIX #31 in Cat Food

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jeyna g.
Denair, CA
This is only thing I can get my cat to eat. He let's me know by meowing nonstop that he's hungry and seriously will not eat anything but this brand. He has no problems with hairball. And has the softest furr in the world
Sunshine S.
Stevensville
My cat is obsessed with this stuff. We keep a bowl of hard food filled for home everyday but we give him one of these every night and he eats them so fast. He gets excited about it every night and will remind us if we forget to give him one
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
I’m sure it’s good but idk I have an older kitty and she’s not crazy about wet food anymore. She only loves dry food. When she did love this she would eat 2 cans a day and would lick it completely clean.
Montana D.
North Branch, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We LOVE these variety packs from Meow Mix! Our cat goes crazy for these, and it's so great to get a few different flavor options in one box. The price point is reasonable, and the food is good quality!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoyed this cat food and I liked that it came in a big variety pack. Unfortunately after looking st the ingredients further I saw a lot of additives so I will no longer buy this good for my cat.
Rachel G.
Newfield, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always buy the variety packs so he doesn’t get bored of the same flavor over and over, but my cat will eat the dry food with this wet food on top and he loves it. It’s a good price for how many you get.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this brand of cat food. It is a great value. They are such picky eaters that it is often very difficult for me to find brands they will eat but they love this one.
April T.
Madison, WI
Definetly a great idea to mix all of these flavors into one. But my cat simply does not like tuna.... weird right? Other than that great mix for a fairly decent price
Amy R.
Good amount for the price! Cat eats it up and you can find it at almost any store. We do occasionally get ants outside if the cat does not finish the dry food, so keep that in mind!
Alaina M.
Metropolis, IL
Love buying this product for Captain Jack. The cups are the perfect size and the price is great if you're on a budget. It's my kitty's favorite wet cat food so far. Captain Jack gives it 2 paws up lol.