Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
My cat's love the Meow Mix Tender Favorites. I like the different flavors that are available. I make sure sure to give them a different flavor every day.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA
Of course I have no idea how this stuff tastes! But my cats only eat this kind of wet cargos it's like they are obsessed! They love it so I buy it continuously! Try it out for your cats!
Lana r.
Delta, CO
This is okay. The quality is good but it's a little pricey for cat food. I had to start feeding my elderly cat canned food and she loves this but I only buy it when it's on sale.
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Always my cats favorite, with it's tender center and with it's different flavors that they love and they are never ever getting tired eating.
Jennifer W.
My cats love the poultry flavors. Meow Mix is a brand that most cats would like. My vet once described it as the McDonalds of cat foods.
Heather B.
Fort Smith, AR
My little cat is very picky in the type of cat food she will eat. With this wet cat food she is right at my feet trying to patiently wait until I get it in her food fish.
Jakk B.
Biddeford, ME
Our cat goes insane for this stuff!! Always priced right in the larger packs of 24, can't say anymore but our picky eater loves this stuff!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
We have bought this before for our cats and they really seem to like it' we prefer to give them dry food but this is great for a treat
Kaitlin R.
Seaside, CA
My cat use to love these when she was a baby till about 8 months old. They're perfect size for a growing kitty!!!
Samantha M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Our cat loves this product she is at our feet when she sees the can come out and doesn't leave our side until we put it on he plate