Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by KookHee K.

BY MEOW MIX #31 in Cat Food

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Queet S.
I hate try new meals food my pets but when the skids its time for a diet change this is where we landed. Quality for the value was head on. Smells flavorful and it’s there favorite meal. Thanks to meow mix these kitties are still kicking.
Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat literally begs for this wet food! It doesn’t have the stench that other wet cat food has, which makes for a happy momma! I love that the packaging isn’t metal like other brands, so it burns with the rest of our trash as well!
Lillia D.
My kitty has a sensitive tummy and we feed her wet food over dry food. On some of the tuna she still gets sick, but that’s the only one! She loves the wet food and I would definitely recommend this to owners who have sensitive cats!
Rebecca P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these wet cat food treats. I like the originals flavors more than the more adventurous ones, or I should say my cats do. These are good treats and are reasonably priced. My cats do get a stomach ache if they eat too much.
Nicole I.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! Each cup is a perfect size for them to finish. I have tried every flavor and they seem to enjoy them all. They get 3 cups a week and are so excited every time. Would recommend 10/10 and will continue to buy.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jet gets wet cat food as a treat! He loves this particular brand of cat food. I think he loves the taste, texture, and the smell. It exceeded my expectations and is really affordable. I have recommended this brand to a lot of ppl.
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried all sorts of different cat foods, mostly to try and get her on a “fancy” kind of food to spoil her, but she doesn’t like any of them. She only eats Meow Mix. She LOVES it. The dry food and the wet; I’d recommend this to anyone for their cats.
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Love these little variety packs. The containers are great too. So easy to open and don’t have to worry about metal or putting it in another dish. My cat can just eat straight from the container. Will be buying again.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Mr. Nibbles loves this food! As soon as I get it out of the pantry he goes crazy! I will never buy him another kind of food, he eats it all every time! Also, he seems so much happier since switching foods!!
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't feed my cat wet food every day - it's more like a treat. But she can't get enough of Meow Mix! I love the individual serving cups. It takes the guesswork out of feeding her a good amount that she won't overeat.