Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
My cats go CRAZY for this cat food, it's gotta be one of their favorite brands. My cat could eat so much of this at once (she's such a little piggy!) the price for these is great & I definitely think these are worth a dry for every cat.
Kri W.
Ninja loves this variety pack!! He always begs for them if i am in the kitchen where i keep them away from him. No real cons and ninja loves it so I'm going to be buying more. He is a short hair 2 yr old cat with love of food. Definitely recommend to my cat friends.
Socorro M.
My cat loves these. I've had trouble finding food he likes at an affordable price but the package of 24 saves my wallet a lot. The only problem I have (which really is a personal problem) is I keep cutting myself on the kids every time I open them. I'd definitely recommend to any cat owner.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Meow mix tender favorites wet cat food is a great affordable cat food. It is good for cats to have wet food during the summer months so they stay hydrated. My cat eats meow mix tender favorites right up!
Virginia H.
I got these to try out for my two cats and only one seemed to somewhat like it while the other completely refused to touch it! Price is quite okay though so I 'd like it if my cats would eat it but unfortunately they are picky :( also not a big fan of the stark packaging, not a fan of bright yellow sitting around in my kitchen
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
My grandma used this product for her cats. They loved it and they did not have and issues. So I recommend this product but never at full price. They are always on sale somewhere and have coupons.
Shari H.
My cat loves this cat food. He is always running right to the bowl ready to eat when he hears the can hit the bowl and the spoon clank on the side. I would recommend this to cat lovers everywhere.
Tabitha G.
Columbia, SC
This product is great! It makes a pet owner happy when their pet is happy :) My cat absolutely loves this flavor, especially in wet form. He only eats wet food, so finding a food that was ample AND affordable wasn't too easy until I found this brand. It's great.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA
Of course I have no idea how this stuff tastes! But my cats only eat this kind of wet cargos it's like they are obsessed! They love it so I buy it continuously! Try it out for your cats!
Michaela H.
My cat loves this variety of Meow Mix! He is a picky eater but he likes all of the flavors in this pack. They are packaged very nice and easy to serve to your cat.