Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Hayden W.
My cats love this wet cat food. They are always wanting me to give it them. They can ever get enough of this stuff.
Zachia E.
My cat love this food. The 24 pack is worth getting. It last a while since I give it to him as a treat
Emily B.
Mckeesport, PA
My kitty loves these every morning! Great verity for her so she doesn't get tired of one flavor.
Ashley A.
My cat is super picky and this was one of the few wet food brands that she would eat. It's a little pricier than the store brand but I'm willing to pay extra if she likes it.
Tabitha G.
Columbia, SC
This product is great! It makes a pet owner happy when their pet is happy :) My cat absolutely loves this flavor, especially in wet form. He only eats wet food, so finding a food that was ample AND affordable wasn't too easy until I found this brand. It's great.
Jennifer C.
This has been one of the staples of my cat's diet. I'll so thankful there are options without seafood because my furbaby is allergic to all seafood. I know that sounds completely ridiculous and people make comments when they hear it, but it's true. My furbaby LOVES his wet kitty food and this brand is his very favorite! I give 4 stars, simply because it can get rather expensive, but my sweet Mr. Fluffles would give it 100! =^-^=
Kri W.
Ninja loves this variety pack!! He always begs for them if i am in the kitchen where i keep them away from him. No real cons and ninja loves it so I'm going to be buying more. He is a short hair 2 yr old cat with love of food. Definitely recommend to my cat friends.
Virginia H.
I got these to try out for my two cats and only one seemed to somewhat like it while the other completely refused to touch it! Price is quite okay though so I 'd like it if my cats would eat it but unfortunately they are picky :( also not a big fan of the stark packaging, not a fan of bright yellow sitting around in my kitchen
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
My grandma used this product for her cats. They loved it and they did not have and issues. So I recommend this product but never at full price. They are always on sale somewhere and have coupons.
Shari H.
My cat loves this cat food. He is always running right to the bowl ready to eat when he hears the can hit the bowl and the spoon clank on the side. I would recommend this to cat lovers everywhere.