Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this brand of cat food. It is a great value. They are such picky eaters that it is often very difficult for me to find brands they will eat but they love this one.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've never heard tap tap tap meow meow so much in my life! It's like she KNOWS this pack is holding her favorite addition to her routine ! She loves her variety too !
Taylynn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats are obsessed with this. If we walk past where the food is kept they cry because they want to be fed. Especially great for our cat who can't eat hard food anymore
Ashley A.
My cat is super picky and this was one of the few wet food brands that she would eat. It's a little pricier than the store brand but I'm willing to pay extra if she likes it.
Dani M.
I have this box in my closet right now. My kitty loves it, she's Siamese and about 15 years old. There are not many brands that will agree with her stomach, so I'm happy to have found one that she likes. I also like that there are many of them in each box, so it is much easier than buying each individual can.
Jennifer C.
This has been one of the staples of my cat's diet. I'll so thankful there are options without seafood because my furbaby is allergic to all seafood. I know that sounds completely ridiculous and people make comments when they hear it, but it's true. My furbaby LOVES his wet kitty food and this brand is his very favorite! I give 4 stars, simply because it can get rather expensive, but my sweet Mr. Fluffles would give it 100! =^-^=
Jami D.
long beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat food is my cats favorite of all wet foods I give them. I try to mix it up for them once in a while to make things more interesting and they are always more excited when I give them the Meow Mix. The variety pack is the best so I can give them a different flavor morning and night
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Although this isn't usually on my grocery list, I pick this up once in a while just for a special treat for my fur babies. They always seem to love it and don't throw it up like they do with a lot of other non-generic branded mix. I would most defiantly buy again.
Theresa S.
Fredonia, NY
This food is really easy and fast when it's feeding time. The pre packaged individual bags make it so easy to feed the cats. They just love the food. It's a very good value getting multiple flavors in one box! The cats love it, and I love the price.
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
My cats go CRAZY for this cat food, it's gotta be one of their favorite brands. My cat could eat so much of this at once (she's such a little piggy!) the price for these is great & I definitely think these are worth a dry for every cat.