Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24)

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Dani M.
I have this box in my closet right now. My kitty loves it, she's Siamese and about 15 years old. There are not many brands that will agree with her stomach, so I'm happy to have found one that she likes. I also like that there are many of them in each box, so it is much easier than buying each individual can.
Socorro M.
My cat loves these. I've had trouble finding food he likes at an affordable price but the package of 24 saves my wallet a lot. The only problem I have (which really is a personal problem) is I keep cutting myself on the kids every time I open them. I'd definitely recommend to any cat owner.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
This cat food is my cats favorite of all wet foods I give them. I try to mix it up for them once in a while to make things more interesting and they are always more excited when I give them the Meow Mix. The variety pack is the best so I can give them a different flavor morning and night
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Although this isn't usually on my grocery list, I pick this up once in a while just for a special treat for my fur babies. They always seem to love it and don't throw it up like they do with a lot of other non-generic branded mix. I would most defiantly buy again.
Theresa S.
Fredonia, NY
This food is really easy and fast when it's feeding time. The pre packaged individual bags make it so easy to feed the cats. They just love the food. It's a very good value getting multiple flavors in one box! The cats love it, and I love the price.
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
My cats go CRAZY for this cat food, it's gotta be one of their favorite brands. My cat could eat so much of this at once (she's such a little piggy!) the price for these is great & I definitely think these are worth a dry for every cat.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Meow mix tender favorites wet cat food is a great affordable cat food. It is good for cats to have wet food during the summer months so they stay hydrated. My cat eats meow mix tender favorites right up!
Michaela H.
My cat loves this variety of Meow Mix! He is a picky eater but he likes all of the flavors in this pack. They are packaged very nice and easy to serve to your cat.
Neil L.
Bunnell, FL
Every Christmas we buy our cats this pack as a treat. They love this brand of canned food. We love giving it to them during the holidays.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
My kitties love the variety pack of cat food! the can't get enough once i put it in their bowls. They also love dry foods