Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by Cristina D.Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by Michelle B.Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by Elizabeth V.

BY MEOW MIX

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

helen n.
staten island
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally prefer shredded poultry instead of the pate for my cat. This pack is a variety pack so I can give her a different can per day. The meat is tender and juicy. My cat always lick up the sauce then chomp up the meat. She goes crazy and screams in a high pitched voice when she hears me open up the lid.
Jodie M.
Merritt Island
Purchased at: Amazon
These are more expensive of a food, as you have to give an individual cup to each cat. They do love these. However the containers are something that needs work!! They do not open easily and when they do, you end up with the stinky cat food all over your fingers. The chunky of the foods do need additional liquid added because they are on the dry side.
Mariliz B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats could eat this every day! I use it as a reward when they behave. It's simply the best way to keep a balanced nutrition for my cats. Great price an they are easy to open. My Siamese cat  loves it. It's a great choice for any emergency, just open and serve anytime anywhere.
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We like these little packages of wet food. My cat is 1 yr old long haired and black. We like these better than friskies because they’re juicier and easier to chew. Cats lack a lot of water and so my doctor recommended these snack packs so she can stay hydrated in the heat.
Madison L.
Sicklerville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these at times but at others turns his heads up. Like how dare I put this food in front of him😂😂. Its convently packaged so I dont have to run out every day to grab cat food, a bit of an exaggeration. But you get the point. In conclusion, it's a decent food and my cat's just stuck up.
Elizabeth V.
Wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolute favorite food! He runs whenever he hears me open the package. This package is worth the price, especially when your cat loves the food as much as mine, he might love it because he looks like the tabby on the box.
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mother in laws cats eat this right up as soon as she puts it out. They seem to really enjoy all the different flavors that this brand has to offer. Why not give it a try to see if your cat enjoys it just as much?
Antonia L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. He will follow me around until I give him one. Ive tried giving him dry food instead of this one day and he just felt following me till I gave him this.
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
I think this is the best for her. She loves it I try to change up to a different can everyday so she doesn’t get the same thing twice. And they are really good on price wise so that really a big plus
Somer B.
Madison, TN
Our cat has a sensitive stomach, and these seem to be gentle on it. He’s spoiled and loves getting his wet food every morning. The price isn’t terribly high for the amount of containers in the box.