Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by Elizabeth V.Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 24) uploaded by KookHee K.

BY MEOW MIX #12 in Cat Food

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups) see more...

Buy on Target*
Jasmine B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely a treat for our cat Binx! It’s also what we used when he first adopted us. He was a stray and had been abandoned by his previous owners. Very underweight and afraid but as we started leaving this food out for him he began to trust us more and more. Until one Day he decided to stay with us forever.
helen n.
staten island
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally prefer shredded poultry instead of the pate for my cat. This pack is a variety pack so I can give her a different can per day. The meat is tender and juicy. My cat always lick up the sauce then chomp up the meat. She goes crazy and screams in a high pitched voice when she hears me open up the lid.
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We like these little packages of wet food. My cat is 1 yr old long haired and black. We like these better than friskies because they’re juicier and easier to chew. Cats lack a lot of water and so my doctor recommended these snack packs so she can stay hydrated in the heat.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great cat food. This was all my young cat would eat for a very long time. We were finally able to get her on dry food, but this was the only thing she would eat for months. She didn’t like any other brand of food, wet or dry, but this kept her going.
Elizabeth V.
Wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolute favorite food! He runs whenever he hears me open the package. This package is worth the price, especially when your cat loves the food as much as mine, he might love it because he looks like the tabby on the box.
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats prefer these flavors over any of the others ones, who knew cats could be so picky! One container is good enough for the 3 of my cats. I feel like the price of the product is fair compared to quality of ingredients.
Rebekah O.
Huntsville
My cat eats meow mix three times a day. He loves it! It’s a good value at a great price. This product meets my expectations. The cat loves it but I don’t love the smell. I would recommend this product to other cat owners.
Amanda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cheap and my cat loves them just be careful not to feed your cat to much and I always mixed it in with dry food so I could wean her off of wet food she eventually started eating dry food which is every more inexpensive.
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mother in laws cats eat this right up as soon as she puts it out. They seem to really enjoy all the different flavors that this brand has to offer. Why not give it a try to see if your cat enjoys it just as much?
Shannon S.
My cats, Louie and Winston, love Meow Mix cat food! They actually ask for it by nudging me towards it, once I grab a can they go wild with meows literally begging me to open it. They eat it up within minutes!