Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

A variety of wholesome poultry and beef combinations in savory sauce Every variety is balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in stay-fresh easy-open cups to lock in natural juices and flavors Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce (4 cups) Tender Favorites With Real Turkey & Giblets in Sauce (4 cups)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack!
Mansfield
I started out feeding the neighborhood stray cat these to help her survive and she usually just stayed by our house. I eventually made her a home outside to protect her against the elements and other animals but my family is deathly allergic so keeping her inside wasn’t an option. She was a great cat and was always thankful for this food. She loved this way more than any other kind so I’d say this is pretty good!
Nicholasville, KY
I am surprised the Milo loved this like he does. He is so picky but with this food, he loves the gravy and the chunks of morsels that he gets. You can hear him running when he gets a whiff of me opening the container. I call him twinkle toes because I can barely hear his feet running across the hardwood floor.
Terrell
This brand and flavors are Lucy’s favorites. We have a weird cat that doesn’t really like seafood and I’m so thankful meow mix makes flavors that fit her very needy appetite. She will drive us crazy until she gets her wet food.
My cats will only eat the pâté in any wet food. But they like this because it’s chicken and beef and they don’t really like fishy food. But they seemed to like this food better than some other wet foods we tried.
MI
I think there’s something addicting about this cat food lol my cats completely stopped eating hard food and only want this wet food. I guess that says something about the quality and how much cats will love it!
Prosperity
With purina, we like to get the variety pack for our big cat. And he eats it up. No complaints, and good price compared to others. I would recommend for cats who love to eat (like my fat boy)
Rich Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love whenever I feed them wet food. They really aren’t to picky as they both seem to scarf it down. I don’t have any suggestions to help improve this brand. I do tend to purchase when it’s on sale.
Ogallala
Since we use this dry food brand we figured it’s better to stick with the brand. We’ve only had to use wet food on occasion because of particular medicines for only one of our cats. He loves the variety, and will eat them up!
Tarrytown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats chow down on this variety! The small serving sizes make it so easy to feed them! They like these flavors better than the seafood variety! My cats can be picky so they fact that they like this is awesome!
1726 William st
What I like about this food Meow Mix Tender my cat can then on a different pool trees or be the lake Casey every night with Meow Mix Tender favorites whole trees and be counted cats who Verity pack this artifact comes with 12 or 24 of this flavors Feast tender flavor with real chicken and liver and sauce for makeup standard favorites with real chicken and beef and sauce for or a cup tender figure with real turkey and giblets and saw sport or a cup open up a cup and treat you're my favorite friends to Juicy pieces is a real chicken beef jerky in a savory sauce Meow Mix meals are made with wholesome ingredients and are so tasty cats ask for them by names