Pets & AnimalsCatMeow Mix
Meow Mix Tender Favorites Poultry & Beef Variety Pack

Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® Poultry & Beef Variety Pack

by Meow Mix

Our Tender Favorites® Poultry & Beef Variety Pack has the perfect mix of tastes your cat will love. Made with juicy pieces of real chicken beef or turkey these mixes make every mealtime irresistibly delicious.

I have 2 10 week old kittens. One eats hard food with no issue. The other one keeps throwing it up. Will this be a good choice of soft food to try her on?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® Poultry & Beef Variety Pack!
Leslie G.
Hanover, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® Poultry & Beef Variety Pack uploaded by Leslie G.
I can't give a full 5 star response as the kitten can't tell you how delicious the stuff is or not, but he seems to enjoy it. I will buy again.
Karen M.
Versailles, KY
My kitty loves the taste of these. especially tuna! she will even do tricks for them.
Kaitlin R.
Seaside, CA
My cat use to love these when she was a baby till about 8 months old. They're perfect size for a growing kitty!!!
Tieasha S.
Baltimore, MD
I can't speak for my cats but they do like this brand soft food. This brand is always on sale and comes in many different flavors and varities. I usually huh my cats a half can a piece and mix it with a little bit of dry food to stretch the food. I do recommend this brand
Alixandria E.
Tulsa, OK
My cats absolutely loved this pack! Unfortunately they ended up eating it so fast that they threw it back up, but they were just dying for me to hurry up and get it out of the can for them to eat. This pack is especially useful to me because my cats are picky and don't like fish or fish flavored items. So this poultry and beef variety pack was a favorites for my kitties!
Socorro M.
My cat loves these. I've had trouble finding food he likes at an affordable price but the package of 24 saves my wallet a lot. The only problem I have (which really is a personal problem) is I keep cutting myself on the kids every time I open them. I'd definitely recommend to any cat owner.
Melissa C.
Atwater, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Soon as you open one of these babies up my cats are rubbing all over you until you place it in their dish! They just can't get enough!
Ariel  H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® Poultry & Beef Variety Pack uploaded by Ariel  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have one picky 8 year old cat who ONLY eat Meow Mix. We've tried diet foods and four hundred things for weight loss but she needs her Tender Centers and her Tender favorite meals or she yells like a 2 year old you gave the wrong sippy cup to😂
Lisa W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Gracie prefers this wet food over any other. I like it because it is one serving and the poultry doesn't smell nearly as bad as most fish
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this tender cat food. They devour it so fast! I highly recommend this cat food!