Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX #59 in Cat Food

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love Meow Mix Tender Medleys. They get wet food twice a day but in between they eat the dry food. We tried switching brands once and they refused to eat anything but Meow Mix.
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
My cats seem to really enjoy this food. It’s very reasonably priced for the bag. I’ve never had a issue with this company or brand. My cats seem healthy and never miss a meal. We buy this weekly for them.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
I buy this for both my cats and my dog. I originally bought my dog her own food but she would find a way to get to the cat food anyway. The vet said it won't really hurt her so I gave up and just started giving it to her. It doesn't make her sick like a lot of the do food brands did and my cats are happy with it.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
My cat loves all Meow Mix foods. which says a lot since he is very picky. Its a great buy, its very reasonable price wise and has all the essential vitamins and nutrients a cat needs to stay healthy. It doesn't hurt that they have several different flavors and types for different issues your cat might have. (Indoor, healthy weight etc.)
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this more than any higher end product I have tried. My cats can always be heard crunching away at thier meow mix. I do supplement with wet food but if thier dry food runs out they let me know.
Cindy H.
Panama City, FL
Maggie, my cat, loves her Tender Centers cat food. She waits for me in the hallway when I get up, then leads me to the laundry room so that I can feed her immediately. It is a good value, and meets her nutritional needs. She is 15 years old and in great health!
Whitley N.
Science Hill, KY
Luther seems to really enjoy this food. I have always fed him Meow mix, but I recently switched to this to change things up. I"m sure that cats get bored of eating the same ole thing all the time. He eats it with no complaints.
Ericka P.
My cat isn't picky but that doesn't mean she doesn't like some more than others. This is one of her favorites! She scarfs it down way faster than any other cat food lol
Brooke V.
My babygirl loves these! They are her favorite! I buy a bag at least once every two to three weeks. Such a healthy option for her too. All cat owners need to try this.
Kim R.
My cats really enjoy this product. There's a lot of uncertain ingredients which is why I knocked off a star but the price is always good with this kind and it is always a go to because our local store always has it in stock.