Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Cristal l.Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX #14 in Cat Food

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Esbeyda H.
Fort Meade, FL
My sparky loves them I'll shake the bag and she will come running because she knows its time to eat. I think it's better to buy the big bag rather than the small bag since you get more for what you pay. I definitely buy this every time she needs good.
Amber A.
Our cats love this food. We have 3 year olds and a 21 year old who eats this food and they all eat it up. We haven't seen them get ill from this food at all and they all seem to eat enough to get full quicker, so the ingredients fill them up.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tender centers are what makes my cats love this stuff. They do seem to over eat it and then throw up though so I have to closely monitor how much they get. Other than that they love it. I get them this every once in a while as a treat.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
This brand is on sale a lot - which I really appreciate - and you get a lot for your money. My cats seems to like the whole line of food in this brand. Great value and not expensive - and when you have two cats you want a good deal that’s not cutting value.
Amie V.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat loves this stuff! Besides a couple of other flavors this is the only food he'll eat. He is super picky but I'm kind of happy that of all the other foods available he likes this one because it's very affordable.
Kalee D.
pikeville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats also love this with the tender centers. Their are really no pros or cons. It’s a really good value for my budgets. My cats really enjoy this and seem to love it. I would recommend this too all cat owners.
Meggan F.
My cats love this food! It’s affordable and the quality seems to be very good. The tender centers are what my cats enjoy the most. It’s not plain old crunchy dry food. I will continue to buy this for my cats because it’s a great value!
Toribsmith14 S.
Stephenville
My kitty loves this food. She’s always ready to eat! A small bag will last me a while, I can go from check to check without running out of food! I love this product for my kitty, I won’t try anything else!
Courtney R.
Jonesboro, AR
Not my favorite cat food but we got it because it had a good price. Sadly, it made my cat’s stomach pretty upset at first. He still likes it though, but I doubt i will purchase this specific kind again.
Lakin M.
Hattiesburg
My cat loves this. He loves it so much he ripped the bag open to get to more. It makes his fur really pretty and keeps him happy and active. I think my cat would definitely give this a 10/10... mostly because of the soft center.