BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Melissa W.
Summersville, WV
My cat loves it and the price is reasonable. Can't go wrong with this product. Easy to find. Most stores carry this brand.
Olivia G.
Arab, AL
This is the only cat food my cats will eat!! they love it so much, it does cause their breath to be a bit more stinky though
Dominique T.
Hickory, NC
My cats cannot get enough of this stuff. While they do love their canned food this is the dry food that they really go for.
Danielle B.
Marshfield, MA
Well my cat eats it, so u guess no complaints from him. .............
Jennifer Z.
Naugatuck, CT
My cats love this! Put it down In their bowl they eat it right up never got sick from it
Whitney A.
The only thing my kitties will eat. They love it. And it doesn't upset their GI system.
Kim W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
My cat seems to really like this food. We've tried other brands, but she seems to like this the most.
Molly M.
San Antonio, TX
Both of my cats love this food, and prefer it to other kinds! it does give them kinda bad breath though
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
Our cats love Meow Mix Tender Centers. Its like a fight to get them to eat anything else.
Isabella Y.
Middleport, NY
My cat absolutely loves this food. We had tried other foods and she would either not eat or eat very little but with this food she's eating regularly