BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

raven skye conger r.
Cairo, GA
It is very rare that my cat likes actual cat food, so when I bought this I was pretty skeptical. After he started smelling it, and actually showed it some kind of interest, I knew I may have found a winner. This cat food is great, even for the picky ones.
Aishah W.
Our old cat will only eat meow mix. The last time we tried to change it up for him, he went on a days-long hunger strike. He seems to especially love these vitality bursts!
Tina B.
Williston, ND
My cat loves these as treats only!! I only give her these as treats due to her health issues.. when I take these out she comes running to me just waiting to some..
Larabh D.
Bronx, NY
My cat loves this food!!! This is the only thing she wants to eat everyday! Forget the wet food, dry food all the way for her. She even meows for this stuff
Michelle J.
South Daytona, FL
My cats absolutely love this specific meow mix food. It started with Tender Centers & when I gave them the one with vitality burst they never went back.
Isabella Y.
Middleport, NY
My cat absolutely loves this food. We had tried other foods and she would either not eat or eat very little but with this food she's eating regularly
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Our cat loves Meow Mix most even though she will eat any brand. A little above budget on price but if it's what she will eat then it's fine with me.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
My cats love this. One cat more than the other. But I know they will eat it. They're so picky it's hard to get them to eat some other brands
Emily f.
Columbia, KY
My cats and kittens loved it. It's soft so it's easy for kitten to chow on. Perfect for me because of the amount of orphaned kittens we have.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
The commercial says it all, cat's ask for it by name! My cats definitely prefer Meow Mix, and the tender centers seem to be their favorite.