Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX #31 in Cat Food

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
It’s doesn’t matter the flavor or packaging my cat ADORES this right when I open the door from shopping she comes running because she know I have some for her food it’s a little pricy for cat food so I use it as a treat for her
Gabriella L.
Kenosha
It's a very good brand of cat food. I have been using Meow Mix items ever since I was a little girl, aka my mom has been using it since I was born. Every single one of our cats through the years only like Meow Mix. We have been buyers for 18 years and will not stop doing so.
Riley S.
Chesapeake
My cat is not a picky eater. She is an indoor cat, only a few years of age. She seems to prefer variety in flavor as well as texture so the Meow Mix line is my go to dry food. It is a reasonable price and my cat absolutely loves it. In fact, she asks for it by name!
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually mix this brand with another brand to provide my three outdoor cats a flavor variety for their meal times. I think this is a good product for the price, and I would recommend it to anyone with cats. I will purchase this product again in the future.
Esbeyda H.
Fort Meade, FL
My sparky loves them I'll shake the bag and she will come running because she knows its time to eat. I think it's better to buy the big bag rather than the small bag since you get more for what you pay. I definitely buy this every time she needs good.
Amber A.
Our cats love this food. We have 3 year olds and a 21 year old who eats this food and they all eat it up. We haven't seen them get ill from this food at all and they all seem to eat enough to get full quicker, so the ingredients fill them up.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tender centers are what makes my cats love this stuff. They do seem to over eat it and then throw up though so I have to closely monitor how much they get. Other than that they love it. I get them this every once in a while as a treat.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
This brand is on sale a lot - which I really appreciate - and you get a lot for your money. My cats seems to like the whole line of food in this brand. Great value and not expensive - and when you have two cats you want a good deal that’s not cutting value.
Amie V.
Corp Christi, TX
My cat loves this stuff! Besides a couple of other flavors this is the only food he'll eat. He is super picky but I'm kind of happy that of all the other foods available he likes this one because it's very affordable.
Meggan F.
My cats love this food! It’s affordable and the quality seems to be very good. The tender centers are what my cats enjoy the most. It’s not plain old crunchy dry food. I will continue to buy this for my cats because it’s a great value!