BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Aishah W.
Our old cat will only eat meow mix. The last time we tried to change it up for him, he went on a days-long hunger strike. He seems to especially love these vitality bursts!
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
My cats love this. One cat more than the other. But I know they will eat it. They're so picky it's hard to get them to eat some other brands
Larabh D.
Bronx, NY
My cat loves this food!!! This is the only thing she wants to eat everyday! Forget the wet food, dry food all the way for her. She even meows for this stuff
Tina F.
My cats love these they are very easy to find at any store competitely priced and make my cats happy that is very important to me
Emily f.
Columbia, KY
My cats and kittens loved it. It's soft so it's easy for kitten to chow on. Perfect for me because of the amount of orphaned kittens we have.
jennie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My cats just love this food!!! They really like it!!! I've tried a lot of cat food but they seem to like this one!!
Tina B.
Williston, ND
My cat loves these as treats only!! I only give her these as treats due to her health issues.. when I take these out she comes running to me just waiting to some..
Megan E.
My cart didn't seem to like this kings w, she prefers the original Meow Mix. She is a picky eater.
Davi L.
huntsville, al
My kitty is a very picky eater and this is her food of choice. She clearly likes options as this is soft and chunky!
Heather T.
New Orleans, LA
My cats love this food. It is also a good value for the cost. My cats eat this daily. It seems to keep them full and healthy