BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Allison S.
East Boston, MA
My cat loves this food. It is one of the less expensive brands but definitely good quality.
Julie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
My cats love this they get exicted to eat there food it doesn't make them sick
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
I love how this meow mix gives my cat lots of energy and vitamins she needs.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
My cat loves all Meow Mix foods. which says a lot since he is very picky. Its a great buy, its very reasonable price wise and has all the essential vitamins and nutrients a cat needs to stay healthy. It doesn't hurt that they have several different flavors and types for different issues your cat might have. (Indoor, healthy weight etc.)
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
My cats love this more than any higher end product I have tried. My cats can always be heard crunching away at thier meow mix. I do supplement with wet food but if thier dry food runs out they let me know.
raven skye conger r.
Cairo, GA
It is very rare that my cat likes actual cat food, so when I bought this I was pretty skeptical. After he started smelling it, and actually showed it some kind of interest, I knew I may have found a winner. This cat food is great, even for the picky ones.
Whitley N.
Science Hill, KY
Luther seems to really enjoy this food. I have always fed him Meow mix, but I recently switched to this to change things up. I"m sure that cats get bored of eating the same ole thing all the time. He eats it with no complaints.
Ericka P.
My cat isn't picky but that doesn't mean she doesn't like some more than others. This is one of her favorites! She scarfs it down way faster than any other cat food lol
Kim R.
My cats really enjoy this product. There's a lot of uncertain ingredients which is why I knocked off a star but the price is always good with this kind and it is always a go to because our local store always has it in stock.
Michelle J.
South Daytona, FL
My cats absolutely love this specific meow mix food. It started with Tender Centers & when I gave them the one with vitality burst they never went back.