Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Cristal l.Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Victoria S.
Clearfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats like this flavor when we’re kind of short on cash, any other cheaper brand they won’t eat. They seem satisfied with the flavor and my tuxedo cat is always asking for more food so I’m glad we can get it for a good price.
Emily O.
My cat is very particular about what kind of food she gets and this is her favorite. She is smaller, so the smaller kibble is easier for her to eat. Doesn’t make her litter box smell that bad either. Would buy again!
Mya C.
Minneapolis
All 3 cats I've ever has will only eat meow mix. I don't know what it is, but every time I try to give them another dry food they won't eat it because they want their meow mix!
Lindsay S.
Washington, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this food, we have to put it in a bin because she will rip a hole into the bag and just eat it! Side note my dog loves to eat this as well we have to put the cats food up high so the dog won’t eat it!
Valerie B.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 year old Torte cat Veda loves Meow Mix or at least I think so by the way she devours it!
I feed her once a day inside because she is an inside/outside kitty. I do switch between tastes of Meow Mix for Veda. Just for variety, but the Tender Centers is our go to and seems to be her favorite. I would recommend Meow Mix for your kitty.
Jenelle P.
Gouverneur
My cat loves this food! He ended up having to eat the hairball blend. But this blend did work for him for quite awhile. This brand is of very good quality. Really Nothing bad to say about it.
Alexis M.
Dawsonville
Our shop cat absolutely loves Meow Mix. She meows a lot and the Meow Mix fits her perfectly. I definitely think it’s well worth the money. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
It’s doesn’t matter the flavor or packaging my cat ADORES this right when I open the door from shopping she comes running because she know I have some for her food it’s a little pricy for cat food so I use it as a treat for her
Gabriella L.
Kenosha
It's a very good brand of cat food. I have been using Meow Mix items ever since I was a little girl, aka my mom has been using it since I was born. Every single one of our cats through the years only like Meow Mix. We have been buyers for 18 years and will not stop doing so.
Rama A.
New York
my tabby loves this stuff! oftentimes, she prefers this over her wet food. it's a great value and lasts such a long time. she doesn't tend to like seafood, but with meow mix she doesn't mind at all! i repurchase this dry food for her all the time, it's the only one she loves