Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX #40 in Cat Food

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Hayley R.
She loves the flavor and can't get enough. We used to leave her food out whenever we fed her another brand but once we switched she won't leave the good bowl so we have put her on a "diet"
Emily O.
Henrico, VA
My cat is very particular about what kind of food she gets and this is her favorite. She is smaller, so the smaller kibble is easier for her to eat. Doesn’t make her litter box smell that bad either. Would buy again!
Kara P.
Tiffin
My cats really seem to like this food, I have a automatic feeder and I refill the feeder twice a week because I have three cats. But this big bag lasts us two months usually and it’s not super over priced.
Shanna H.
Amanda
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this food for both our outside and inside kitty. One is 7 and the other one is a kitten I think he is two now. Doesn’t seam to mess with there tummy’s and I like the price.
Alexis M.
Dawsonville
Our shop cat absolutely loves Meow Mix. She meows a lot and the Meow Mix fits her perfectly. I definitely think it’s well worth the money. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Gabriella L.
Kenosha
It's a very good brand of cat food. I have been using Meow Mix items ever since I was a little girl, aka my mom has been using it since I was born. Every single one of our cats through the years only like Meow Mix. We have been buyers for 18 years and will not stop doing so.
Amber A.
Our cats love this food. We have 3 year olds and a 21 year old who eats this food and they all eat it up. We haven't seen them get ill from this food at all and they all seem to eat enough to get full quicker, so the ingredients fill them up.
Riley S.
Chesapeake
My cat is not a picky eater. She is an indoor cat, only a few years of age. She seems to prefer variety in flavor as well as texture so the Meow Mix line is my go to dry food. It is a reasonable price and my cat absolutely loves it. In fact, she asks for it by name!
Gianna W.
My cats love this dry food.. Even my most pecky one eats it.  I rarely buy another brand.  All my cats enjoy it from the kitten to the older one. I have a blue point Siamese I have a gray munchkin and a plain oh black cat. I would buy again and again.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tender centers are what makes my cats love this stuff. They do seem to over eat it and then throw up though so I have to closely monitor how much they get. Other than that they love it. I get them this every once in a while as a treat.