BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Lakin M.
Hattiesburg
My cat loves this. He loves it so much he ripped the bag open to get to more. It makes his fur really pretty and keeps him happy and active. I think my cat would definitely give this a 10/10... mostly because of the soft center.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
My cat gets wet food for breakfast and then dry food to snack on when she gets hungry and this one seems to be her favorite...I haven't tasted it myself so I'll have to just take her word for it.
Khristina S.
Mason
My cat loves it! She always enjoys it when I feed her this. It did meet my expectations because she didn’t get sick from it. It is good because it isn’t too pricey. I would most definitely be buying this product again!
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
My cat loves this cat food. We had him on another brand that he was not eating as well and then we switched him to this and he is eating more and is very happy with it. I would recommend to other cat owners.
SaraAnn C.
Fountain Inn
My cats seem to really enjoy this food. It’s very reasonably priced for the bag. I’ve never had a issue with this company or brand. My cats seem healthy and never miss a meal. We buy this weekly for them.
Kristina F.
Mooresville
My cat is older so she need something that agrees with her teeth when chewing her food… I think she likes this a lot better than the completely dry cat food… Besides… She asks for it by name… LOL
Alexis M.
Dawsonville
Our shop cat absolutely loves Meow Mix. She meows a lot and the Meow Mix fits her perfectly. I definitely think it’s well worth the money. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
My little fur babies love this cat food because of the tender center. It's like a huge bag of cat treats for them. It doesn't matter what flavor I give them. They absolutely love it!
makayla p.
Bradshaw
amazing! best thing ever! it’s very delicious! cat food is very affordable! definitely not pricey. it’s not my first time. i purchased this at a walmart . . extremely satisfied with it. done the job
Elaine O.
Converse, TX
As with age in humans, cats also tend to have difficulties in their diets as they age. Our 15 year old cat could no longer chew his usual cat food and we searched for a dry food that he could actually break down. My husband bought this on a whim, seeing the words "tender bites". Our cat seemed to like it immediately. He was also able to break down the bites without any difficulty. The center seems soft and the hard part isn't too hard for his old teeth. He has been on this food now for a little over a year. We mix in the soft food with it as well.