Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Cristal l.Meow Mix Tender Centers with Vitality Bursts 13.5 lbs uploaded by Christsia W.

BY MEOW MIX #10 in Cat Food

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Meow Mix is a nice quality level of cat food, and contains most of the nutrients that keep these cats alive through tough winters, and allows them to give birth to healthy kittens. This dry food can be moistened with hot water in order to soften it a bit for the kittens, thus making it easier for them to eat.

After the kittens have been caught and maintained on a diet of Meow Mix for about eight weeks, before they are removed from the mother cat and put up for adoption at the humane society, one can see a very noticeable difference in the health, size, and hair quality of the wild kittens brought indoors until old enough for adoption, and the wild cats outside, without as much access to this good quality food.

The cats all seem to like the various flavors, and this is a good, solid, cat food that produces and maintains healthy cats, from the kitten to the adult stage. It is reasonably priced, and a quality product. I recommend this product to all cat owners. It will maintain your cats in a healthy condition, and even the pickiest eaters seem to enjoy the various flavors.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Since I saw this review I will never use this brand.

We've been feeding Meow Mix to our cats for a few years now, but about 2 weeks ago one of them started vomiting blood, wouldn't eat, and had no stools. We took her to the vet, where they performed exploratory surgery and blood work which came up normal. She started to get better by herself after a few days of not eating wet food. Then our other cat started not to feel well. We threw all of it away and switched brands and they've been fine since. Just recently Meow Mix's manufacturer was found to have ** (euthanasia drug) in their canned dog food line gravy train. I am now wondering if the cat food had trace amounts as well. I am NEVER feeding meow mix again after my experience and hearing about the contamination! Luckily my cats are alive and well.
Katie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this kind of food. Its got crunch, but then is soft in the middle. It's usually low-to-moderately priced. It's a little tough making a good cat food review since I'm definitely not going to give you a taste-test. Sorry guys, I've gotten my protein in for the day.
But I can say that my cat is very happy with it, and he is one picky eater. It must have gravy if its wet food, so he simply won't touch a pate. And with dry, he'll pick out the pieces he doesn't like.
Spoiled. And picky.
But he'll eat these, and that's saying something.
Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our first choice for our cat. (Flavors vary) But the price is reasonable compared to size, and as he has always been picky, we quickly learned that he'd rather starve just about than eat some of the fancy soft foods we tried to start him on..so this is what we eneded finding is a good normal for him.
Jennifer T.
Carrollton, GA
My cat is like my child you can put shrimp and fish down in front of her she'll sniffing walk-off never has eat people food just Meow Mix is the only kind of food should we eat if you buy any other brand and try to put it in front of her she will starve herself she will not eat anything out
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this variety. She is a very picky and finicky cat, so it's hard to please her with food. This kind is always a win for her. I like that this has the "vitality bursts" because it makes me feel like she's getting good nutrition from it.
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
My cats love this. They’ll eat any kind of Meow Mix dry food, but this is their favorite. Good for picky cats, and the cost is really good for an 11-14 pound bag. More cost efficient to spend $15 on a 22 pound bag if you have multiple cats, though.
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
My cat and well, digs when they snack her bowl, love this. It’s hard so helps clean their teeth, too. Always been my cats favorite! Def worth it and it’s easy to find coupons for it. Highly recommend for cats!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Meow Mix Tendercuts cat food is the only cat food my cat will eat. She loves it! You get a nice sized bag for about $4 and I can typically find a coupon for it online. Pamper your feline and buy this food!
Denise S.
Ossining, NY
I buy a huge bag of this food at sams club. It’s very economical, and my cat loves eating this. It does meet my expectations. And if you are short on money, this brand is great to not leave your pockets empty.