BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
I buy this for both my cats and my dog. I originally bought my dog her own food but she would find a way to get to the cat food anyway. The vet said it won't really hurt her so I gave up and just started giving it to her. It doesn't make her sick like a lot of the do food brands did and my cats are happy with it.
Cindy H.
Panama City, FL
Maggie, my cat, loves her Tender Centers cat food. She waits for me in the hallway when I get up, then leads me to the laundry room so that I can feed her immediately. It is a good value, and meets her nutritional needs. She is 15 years old and in great health!
Brooke V.
My babygirl loves these! They are her favorite! I buy a bag at least once every two to three weeks. Such a healthy option for her too. All cat owners need to try this.
Wendy M.
My cats love this stuff. Problem is that its hard to find at my local stores. I like the ziplock top so that spills are not a problem and it keeps the food fresh.
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Our cat loves Meow Mix most even though she will eat any brand. A little above budget on price but if it's what she will eat then it's fine with me.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
The commercial says it all, cat's ask for it by name! My cats definitely prefer Meow Mix, and the tender centers seem to be their favorite.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
My previous cat loves this food. When she hears the bag she comes running! It is also very affordable. I get it at my local Wal-Mart
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
My kitty kat loves this food. If she hears me open the bag she comes running . I like it because it's cheap and good for her.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
My cat seems to love this food more than others that I have bought. It keeps him healthy and fur ball free.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
My cats LOVE THIS stuff. I always buy them meow mix. Because it's affordable and they love it every time.