BY MEOW MIX

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix tender centers with vitality bursts 13.5 lbs see more...

Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
Meow Mix Tender Centers is a big hit with my 3 adult cats. It comes us a couple different flavors combinations so you can change it up for kitty! Meow Mix Tender Centers is very affordable & cats love it. It also doesn't upset their tummy or mess with digestion. I recommend trying Meow Mix Tender Centers for your special cat
Gabriella L.
Kenosha
It's a very good brand of cat food. I have been using Meow Mix items ever since I was a little girl, aka my mom has been using it since I was born. Every single one of our cats through the years only like Meow Mix. We have been buyers for 18 years and will not stop doing so.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves this variety. She is a very picky and finicky cat, so it's hard to please her with food. This kind is always a win for her. I like that this has the "vitality bursts" because it makes me feel like she's getting good nutrition from it.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
The tender centers are what makes my cats love this stuff. They do seem to over eat it and then throw up though so I have to closely monitor how much they get. Other than that they love it. I get them this every once in a while as a treat.
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
My cats love this. They’ll eat any kind of Meow Mix dry food, but this is their favorite. Good for picky cats, and the cost is really good for an 11-14 pound bag. More cost efficient to spend $15 on a 22 pound bag if you have multiple cats, though.
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
Tender Centers is the way to go if you have an older fur baby whose teeth might be sensitive. It’s also good for our youngest fur baby as well. They prefer it mixed with wet cat food rather than dry by itself.
Toribsmith14 S.
Stephenville
My kitty loves this food. She’s always ready to eat! A small bag will last me a while, I can go from check to check without running out of food! I love this product for my kitty, I won’t try anything else!
Katie T.
Louisa
This is the only kind of cat food our cat will eat and it’s pretty expensive for a cat food I think but we can’t let her starve! And I’m not sure if it’s just her but it makes her have a lot of fur balls
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
My cats love this dry food it's good too mix it with with wet food and I usually give it too them one in the morning and afternoon very good for the cats they love it good price totally recommend others too buy .
Lakin M.
Hattiesburg
My cat loves this. He loves it so much he ripped the bag open to get to more. It makes his fur really pretty and keeps him happy and active. I think my cat would definitely give this a 10/10... mostly because of the soft center.