BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors cat food has delicious tender tuna and whitefish flavors combined in a unique kibble that's crunchy on the outside and meaty on the inside. This irresistible mix of tastes and textures is also fortified with essential nutrients to help support your cat's health. see more...

Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
Meow Mix Tender Centers Tuna Flavor is a catfood I'm sure I'll be picking up on my next trip to the store. My 3 adult cats really love it! We've tried other cat foods but nothing else will do and they only want Meow Mix Tender Centers Tuna Flavor. It is priced very affordable and you don't have to go to a pet store because it's available at most retailers such as Walmart or Meijer.
Rachel G.
Newfield , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dry cat food yet a little bit soft hence the name. Buy easy for my cat to chew and he loves the flavor of them. We also buy the wet food variety packs to put on top for him. Definitely recommend both.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty loves this! We had tried different brands and he had always seen uninterested, but would eat them. with Meow Mix, he is so excited to hear that im serving him food. No GI problems or anything. I found the price fair and will continue to purrrchase!
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
Our outdoor cat, Harriet Jones, is very old and so she can't quite chew dry cat food and we've been purchasing wet food. I saw Meow Mix Tender Centers at the store and decided to give it a go, because it says its chewy and I thought she might have an easier time chewing it. Harriet Jones LOVES it. She prefers it even to the wet food we had been giving her. This dry food is FAR more economical than buying the individual cans of wet food, too, so it was a win-win.
Kelsie G.
My cat loves this food and meows for more I also get the cat food sea food melody and she Llosa both all more mix is great and she loves it I buy it any where and usually get a big bag of if it comes in large sizes love meow mix.Not expensive at all cost a normal price.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD
I have been feeding this to my kitty, Zoey, for as long as I can remember. I did switch at one point and gave her another brand and I could tell that her temperament had changed. Now she is back to Meow Mix and is a very happy girl. She had a beautiful, soft coat and seems to have good dental health! I would recommend Meow Mix to fellow cat lovers :)
Kristina L.
Vale, NC
My cat absolutely loves Meow Mix. He especially likes the Tuna and Whitefish dry food. If I try and buy him anything else he will not really eat it, and he meows for Meow Mix. Thank you for providing my cat with a food he loves. I just wish i could find coupons for it.
Autumn B.
Detroit, MI
I have a three month year old kitty and he seems to like this better than any other cat food that I have bought him. Family dollar has this cat food and many other kinds of this brand as well.
Danielle B.
Omaha, NE
My cat loves this brand of cat food. It causes her to have healthy beautiful fur, and fishy cat breath... just the way she likes it. Easy to find, affordable and light. My cat adores this kind of food and I would totally recommend this to anyone with cat(s)
Autumn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It's a great product but after a while my cats weren't eating it like they used to. Weird to explian, but it never caused any problems with my cats. Still a good product I believe
Paula J.
Lake City
What flavor is your cats favorite?