Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors

Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors

Meow Mix® Tender Centers® Tuna & Whitefish Flavors cat food has delicious tuna and whitefish flavors combined in a unique kibble that's crunchy on the outside and meaty on the inside. This irresistible mix of tastes and textures is also fortified with essential nutrients to help support your cat's health.

What flavor is your cats favorite?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors!
Product Highlights
great price and my cats all 9 of them loved this the first time i brought it home i like to try new things for my furbabiesin reviews
After switching them to this they won't eat anything else.in reviews
Whenever they hear me pour out the food they come running.in reviews
Having them try this for the first time, they went nuts and almost inhaled it.in reviews
My two fur babies love this food!in reviews
Bri.Burke B.
Humble
My cat loves this food been feeding her it for years. If I try changing it we always go back to this one and it’s affordable
Tina L.
Paxton
My cat will eat this and only this food. I've tried a few other brands to switch things up and avoid food boredom, but she won't eat any other brand. Typically she's waiting beside the bag in the mornings when feeding time comes. Would absolutely recommend.
Leighann Y.
Andrews, SC
I like that this cat food is affordable and our cats seem to enjoy it. Our dog also likes to sneak in and eat it too.
Paige R.
Ohio
My cats love it and there pretty picky. I haven’t ever really had problems or health concerns when they eat I’m definitely happy with the product
Katherine R.
Phenix City, AL
My cat loves Meow Mix Tender Center Centers Tuna & Whitefish. I’ve been buying this brand for years and my cat has never rejected it. And the best of all is that it’s not expensive.
Elizabeth K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Just purchased this a few days ago and my cats went crazy for it! They absolutely love it. It has definitely made a great first impression and I plan to repurchase for them. #happykitty #myfurbabies #catmom
Felisita A.
Brooklyn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My big beautiful Russian blue cats smokey love says meow mix he loves to crunch on it or day that's what he does eat and sleep
Amanda B.
Hagerstown, MD
My cat loves meow mix. When I get out the container I keep the food in,he comes running. I like how affordable it is
Brandy H.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Brandy H.
Our cats love tender centers and don’t want to eat anything else. Good product and great price!
Chantelle M.
Hardin, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Chantelle M.
My cat loves this food! I began feeding it to him as soon as he was weaned. At first I softened it with warm water until he could tolerate crunchy food. It is the only brand and flavor he will eat. I will always buy this good for him and recommend it to other cat owners.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...