Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors

Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors

by Meow Mix

Meow Mix® Tender Centers® Tuna & Whitefish Flavors cat food has delicious tuna and whitefish flavors combined in a unique kibble that's crunchy on the outside and meaty on the inside. This irresistible mix of tastes and textures is also fortified with essential nutrients to help support your cat's health.

What flavor is your cats favorite?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors!
Product Highlights
great price and my cats all 9 of them loved this the first time i brought it home i like to try new things for my furbabiesin reviews
After switching them to this they won't eat anything else.in reviews
Whenever they hear me pour out the food they come running.in reviews
Having them try this for the first time, they went nuts and almost inhaled it.in reviews
My two fur babies love this food!in reviews
Missy R.
Elk River, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Missy R.
Our beautiful kitty loves this food, it doesn’t smell great but he can’t get enough. He’s an indoor cat and is a little on the chunky side but his coat is beautiful. I have to try to keep my dogs from eating his food constantly! Def recommend 😻
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go to food for my cats. With 3 cats it’s nice to have a good they all will eat. I really believe the difference is the chewy middles. They love them.
Katherine R.
Phenix City, AL
My cat loves Meow Mix Tender Center Centers Tuna & Whitefish. I’ve been buying this brand for years and my cat has never rejected it. And the best of all is that it’s not expensive.
Bri.Burke B.
Humble
My cat loves this food been feeding her it for years. If I try changing it we always go back to this one and it’s affordable
Tina L.
Paxton
My cat will eat this and only this food. I've tried a few other brands to switch things up and avoid food boredom, but she won't eat any other brand. Typically she's waiting beside the bag in the mornings when feeding time comes. Would absolutely recommend.
Leighann O.
Andrews, SC
I like that this cat food is affordable and our cats seem to enjoy it. Our dog also likes to sneak in and eat it too.
Rolencia L.
Riverdale
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Rolencia L.
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Rolencia L.
My cats are use to friskies but we had too make a quick decision and it was wrong the cats ended up getting sick from changing the food.
Colleen P.
Fairport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it. The large bag is pretty inexpensive at walmart. Been using it for a long time. My cat enjoys it very much
Paige R.
Ohio
My cats love it and there pretty picky. I haven’t ever really had problems or health concerns when they eat I’m definitely happy with the product
Elizabeth  K.
New Harmony, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Tuna & Whitefish Flavors uploaded by Elizabeth  K.
Just purchased this a few days ago and my cats went crazy for it! They absolutely love it. It has definitely made a great first impression and I plan to repurchase for them. #happykitty #myfurbabies #catmom
Ask a question to the Influenster community...