Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors Dry Cat Food, 18.6-Pound uploaded by Michele T.

BY MEOW MIX #7 in Cat Food

• How much Meow Mix do you give your cat and how much does he weigh?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Usually this is the exact brand and flavor I buy my cats. They are super picky but this is one of the only kinds that they don't get tired of. The pieces are not super hard so my cats have no problems chewing and do not choke on them. My cats also have sensitive tummies so they really can't eat just anything. This is always my go to cat food for my furbabies, it is the best!
Myrna S.
New Haven
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the indoor formula because if your cat uses a litter box the poo does not smell as bad, always train your cat to go outside if possible but if it gets stuck in the house you definitely want it to use the litter box and with Meow Mix indoor formula the smell of the cat box won’t be the odor to knock you down when you come in the door.
Kayla C.
North Branch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 7 cats, they all love Meow Mix Tendercenters. I actually feed it to them as treats, just because they would practically inhale it. It's a very good value and fairly cheap. It met my expectations well and I would buy it again. One of my older cats is missing a bunch of teeth and can still eat it.
Mary W.
Asheville, NC
Our cat absolutely is the pickiest eater & he loves this food! He’s had the other tender Center flavor and liked that but this one is his absolute favorite! Can’t beat the price, I always end up getting a large bag for less than $20 and that lasts him around a month with him free feeding.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
I have 5 cats! Well, 4 kittens and one momma! They all Love the food. I have tried others but the turn the noses up to it. And the price of Meow Mix is nice! The cats all love it. Even the stray dogs try to come eat it. It is the cats number one choice so I will definitely buy it again!
Melissa G.
Viola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a Persian, all white with blue eyes. Being 11 yrs. old she's become very finicky, this flavor and style is one of her favorites. There's no need to coax her, she gobbles it up, lol! If your baby is as picky as mine is, try one of their flavors today, you won't regret it!
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it! He comes running as soon as he here’s his bag! He seems to enjoy it more than wet food! It’s easy to chew for him also! Lasts a while since the pieces are smaller! Not expensive I’d say average price but best for the money! Will continue to purchase!
Rea Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this food. We have 5 adult cats and they all love it, the pieces have crunchy outsides and tender chewy insides which my cats love the mixed textures. They seem to always eat the crumbs all up too and leave no leftovers for later
Michele T.
My cats love the tender middles in this brand of cat food. I have 6 inside cats and was feeding them another brand. I noticed that a few of them seemed to get sick after eating it. I switched to this brand and it has been great ! No more getting sick!
Rebecca S.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats would rather starve than to eat any other food other than Meow Mix! And I’m not over exaggerating! It met my expectations! Pros is the cats loves it! Cons is it can be expensive! I would totally recommend it to other cat owners!
Denisse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How much Meow Mix do you give your cat and how much does he weigh?