Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors Dry Cat Food - 13.5lbs

BY MEOW MIX

Each bite of Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors cat food combines irresistible salmon and chicken flavors with a crunchy outer layer and a meaty center. The high-protein recipe contains essential nutrients to help keep your cat healthy and happy. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder it's the only one that cats ask for by name!

Country of origin 2: United States

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, real meat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Form: Kibble

Type of Meat: Chicken

Intended Pet Type: Cat

Breed size: All sizes

Used For: Immune System Health, Joint Health, Digestive Health, skin and coat health

Christy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my cat’s favorite dry food and in fact it’s the only one he will eat! Otherwise he will only eat wet food.
Brisia D.
Lompoc
Purchased at: Walmart
Fed all of my cats this brand never had a problem they all grew up chunky (which is what i wanted) and healthy
Evey B.
Great for my 2 cats. They love it and i love the price point of it. A great buy and I would highly recommend!!
Kim W.
My Tabby cat loves this cat food. I love the price and quality. She loves the taste. Definitely a great buy.
Shelby R.
Indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
Our kittens love their food. Has never messed with there tummys. They are always hungry it seems like though.
Amy H.
This cat food is a great value and my cats love it. I like that it is a dry food that also has a soft center.
Ashley B.
Houston
I think I like this food more any cat food its prefect size prefect price he enjoys this food will buy again.
Tiffany K.
Salt Lick
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of cat food that I've ever bought for them, but this is by far their favorite flavor.
Rachel R.
Washington, NC
My cat loved this as a change of flavor. She ate the whole bowl in one sitting and finished the whole thing.
Ashley F.
Springfield, MO
My cat loves this and has chose it over purina and others. So I suggest this one to everyone. Gotta love it!