Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors Dry Cat Food - 13.5lbs

BY MEOW MIX

Each bite of Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors cat food combines irresistible salmon and chicken flavors with a crunchy outer layer and a meaty center. The high-protein recipe contains essential nutrients to help keep your cat healthy and happy. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder it's the only one that cats ask for by name!

Country of origin 2: United States

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, real meat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Form: Kibble

Type of Meat: Chicken

Intended Pet Type: Cat

Breed size: All sizes

Used For: Immune System Health, Joint Health, Digestive Health, skin and coat health

Samantha B.
My cats really seem to love it. They like their treats more of course. One goes crazy for his food though.
Jill d.
Phila, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My car is weird and doesn’t eat anything besides dry cat food so this is the kind I buy her she loves it
Madison B.
My cats love this! They always love this brand of cat food and they seem to love the variety of flavor!
Kassandra R.
Pharr , TX
My cats love this they go crazy fur it. It’s a good price I like to get the big bags because it saves!
Jessica S.
Ilion
Purchased at: Walmart
A great product at a great price. My kitties have been enjoying this since they could eat solid foods.
Sierra H.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: PetSmart
We usually get different flavors each time just to change up the cats food so they also have variety.
Jo T.
Milford, PA
My cats love this food. They are pickey eaters and we have found Meow Mix to be their food of choice.
Katlin B.
Butler
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this. Every morning when I get up they will meow into I feed them. It has amazing value.
Sherry R.
Dunnville
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand and flavor our cat will eat. She won’t even eat table scraps. She is very finicky.
Shari S.
Yelm
Cats love this food. Great value. We have multiple cats and all them seem to enjoy the flavor.