Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors Dry Cat Food - 13.5lbs

BY MEOW MIX

Each bite of Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors cat food combines irresistible salmon and chicken flavors with a crunchy outer layer and a meaty center. The high-protein recipe contains essential nutrients to help keep your cat healthy and happy. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder it's the only one that cats ask for by name!

Country of origin 2: United States

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, real meat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Form: Kibble

Type of Meat: Chicken

Intended Pet Type: Cat

Breed size: All sizes

Used For: Immune System Health, Joint Health, Digestive Health, skin and coat health

Rikki L.
Auburn. wv
I highly recommend!
Both my daughter's cat and mine Love this! We have to buy a 13.5 pound bag each week for them! Along with the bowl of this my daughter's will sit on our front porch for the cats and kittens in our town that no one claims, and they love it too! Very affordable and convenient to buy!
Autumn N Tyler M.
3238 Left Fork of Long Fork
My Kiki is a relatively picky eater and when I go food shopping,I have to buy the tender cuts meow mix, she won't eat any other brand, or any other flavor of this brand. It has to be these tender cuts lol if I lay something different in front of Kiki she will do without until she's really hungry before eating it. Lol wouldn't trade her for nothing so its totally worth buying her what she likes!
Lyndzy. O.
Fort Wayne
The health aspect of this food isn't the best. I feel there are much healthier options available for my cats but when money got tight this was a go to because you got a lot of food for a very afforable price. However, one of our cats has a very sensitive belly and he can't eat any of the meow mix foods.
Catalina A.
Bend
My cats seem to like it although not as much as the original. I'll buy it if the original isn't available. It is a softer texture than original. My older cat doesnt seem to like fake versions of fish.
Jillian W.
My cats love the taste of this cat food even though I have heard that meow mix is not the best cat food to serve your cats. The problem is I can’t get my Cats to eat any other type of cat food besides meow mix so meow mix it is
Geriann W.
Masontown, PA
My cat loves this dry food. She is not picky but this dry food is always gone faster. It is reasonable priced which is a plus. The pros is my cat must enjoy it and I’ll continue buying it unless the store is out
Kimi O.
Olive Hill, KY
My Male cat has a sensitive stomach and this food is all he can seem to eat without getting sick. Both of them love it though I try to get them the diff flavors but always tender centers.
Kylie L.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have used this product for years. I love that all my cats love it and it makes buying food for them super easy. The price is great and my cats have always been happy and healthy.
raven g.
Belding
My cat, Bella, was hesitant when I presented her with Meow Mix Tender Centers, but after eating a bit, she finished her bowl in no time. Now she waits impatiently for me to fill up her bowl! It's not very expensive, and I'd definitely recommend it!
Beth B.
Paducah, KY
My first cat live 21 years and this is the only food that we ever used. I have two indoor cats and they love this mix. It’s a great value for the money and there’s always coupons if you look for them. I tell everyone to feed their cat meow mix!!!