Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors

Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors

by Meow Mix

#14 in Cat Food

Each bite of Meow Mix® Tender Centers® Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors cat food combines irresistible salmon and chicken flavors with a crunchy outer layer and a meaty center. The protein rich recipe contains essential nutrients to help keep your cat healthy and happy. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder it's the only one that cats ask for by name!

Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors ? Does your cat like this? Not sure if my cat would like this or not.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, A MIS MASCOTAS LES ENCANTA🥰🥰🥰
what about this product?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors!
Product Highlights
My cat is very picky and this is the only dry cat food that she will eat so popular in our town that it was out at all the stores and only family dollar had it and I got the last bag, one lucky kitty!in reviews
I mix it with Meow Mix Indoor Formula and they go nuts for it. in reviews
My cat loves this food.in reviews
He comes running when he hears the food hit the bowl~ !in reviews
Our cats love meow mix, It's the only dry food they will eat.in reviews
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors uploaded by Donna Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome cat food product integrating 2 textures, a meaty center of salmon & white chicken meat with a crunchy surrounding layer. My cat can’t get enough of it. I actually mix it with an additional dry food & wet food too, what a spoiled fur baby. It has the essential vitamins & minerals for him to have balance nutrition. Sometimes he’ll get a handful as a treat by itself. Definitely would recommend, I’m sure your cat will love it too❤️Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors #furryfriends #catmom #pets
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Are used toMeow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors I have a cat and he really loves this food, he always feels happy every time he wants to eat. The price is affordable.I buy it at the dollar store I recommend this product!
Yuxiao W.
Hopkinton, MA
Very cheap, yet the stray cats near my dorm really loved it! I have them a feast during last thanksgiving with this haha
Ksenia S.
Adams Center, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The salmon I think is their most favorite one! Doesn't smell too bad its bearable and its affordable. Doesn't seem to give them belly aches and love it when I mix the wet food and this together.
David W.
Myrtle Beach
We have 4 cats and have tried a variety of different foods. When it comes to Meow Mix, our cats love the tender insides to the crunchy outside of the food. All I have to do is start to open the bag and they come running as they know what is about to be given to them. Can’t get my cats to eat any other brand now though since finding this one.
Christina F.
Ontario, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow mix isn’t expensive and my cat really seems to enjoy the taste. Sometimes when I buy other name brands my cat will not eat it, but she really seems to enjoy this flavor. Can buy at any major supermarket.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Target
My cats were used to eating the original Meow Mix. So when this variety came out I was super excited to try it out ... Well, for them to try it out LOL 😹 They really really enjoy this new variety!😻😻 I like how the centers are tender so they kind of are like cat treats. I'll definitely buy this again!💰🐾💰 #influenster #catlove #ilovemycat #meowmix #meow #purr #brotherandsister Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Steffi L.
Alamogordo, NM
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors uploaded by Steffi L.
My fur baby Just love the tender centers. He's such a picky cat. There were many brands I've tried for him but the tender center are his favorite. Price is good and not over priced . Currently this is the only dry food he eats
Brittini V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors uploaded by Brittini V.
Maggie is a very picky eater. So far I have tried Whiskas® Seafood Selections™ Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Adult Dry Cat FoodPurina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb and the only one she will eat is Meow Mix® Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Flavors It has to be this brand and flavor or miss Maggie will either throw up or just not be interested in it. Ohhh the things we do for our fur babies ❤️❤️
Jordan M.
Cayce, SC
my cats love this food, they are not too big of pieces and the fact they’re soft inside are great. every time they see their food they get excited, I’ve tried other brands before, but they just won’t eat anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa S.
Hamlin, WV
il y a 10 mois
Danielle A. il y a un mois
Mine loves it. My dog too 🙈
Melissa H.
Bastian, VA
il y a 2 ans
Katie B. il y a 2 ans
My cat adores blue buffalo. She's super picky and she loves it