Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

katie f.
katie f.
My cats all time favorite food. We have it in a machine that releases it 3 times a day and as soon as my cat hears the sound of the food being released, he runs downstairs as fast as he can. He is addicted to it
José C.
José C.
I want to try this product, I have go from Friskys to whiskas and purica, but this is new to me I really would like to try it at any chance.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Our cat loves the tender centre's. A few months ago we switched her to a hairball brand and she started pulling her fur out due to an allergic reaction. We switched her back to the tender centers and she's a happy kitty once again.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Winnipeg , MB
My cat lucky loves his meow mux. I buy it because it's affordable and my cat loves it, my cat will not eat no name brands so brand name and price match is best for my budget.