Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
My cats loved this, even the one that's picky! They were angry when we switched to a different brand. Would recommend
Shalan J.
Louisville, KY
Mt my cat is very picky and will normally pick through her food. She finished this very fast, and seemed to enjoy it.
tameka v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat likes the salmon brand. I like that they are small pieces so it is easy for him to chew in his old age
Angelica S.
Albuquerque, NM
When i had a cat this cat food was all she ate, and love. i would recommend cat owners to purchase this product
Rada K.
Orlando , FL
Finishes so fast and never has any problem with it. The smell is pretty strong but otherwise no problem
Rose T.
Port Deposit, MD
My cat is extremely picky but she loves this. No matter what she will always eat this and thats great.
Miranda P.
Covington, GA
My cat likes this food he eats it and he seems to like it I don't know how to tell if he didn't like it
brandy o.
Hyde Park, NY
My cat loves this dry cat food..i give it to him along with a little canned food and he eats it all!!
Jessica S.
Guntersville, AL
The price is right and my cats love it. I will continue to use it unless I find something different.
Alexa S.
Yukon, OK
My cat loves it she's just scarfing it down thank you so much you have made my cats life so better