Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the only brands my kitty can eat without getting sick all the time. Good price and he seems to really love this brand of dry food.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Out furbaby loves the tender centers. This is the only cat food she will eat now. She likes all the favors. Reasonable priced as well.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I literally can not lay this down but for a second and my kittens have eaten the whole thing! Needless to say, its a hit in our house
Kati P.
My cats are not overly picky about their food. However, they do come running a bit father when this is the food they are being given.
Joy W.
My cats only eat cat food and ignore human food. They will pretty much eat any food, so I don't feel like this is a fair review
Miss S B.
New Iberia, LA
My kitty loves this cat food. Smells like a cat treAt. Nice packing for any cat lover in bright yellow. Great price as well.
Kimm P.
Omaha , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this recently and my cat seemed to like it ok. She didn't seem to love it and there was no change in her eating habits
Patricia J.
Plant city, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 15 year old cat loves this food. Its one of his absolute favorites. And he's very very picky........ but he's getting old
carol b.
Humboldt
I mean ........ My cat eats it so I guess it's good I'll just get her anything she likes so i guess get this for your cats
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
My cats loved this, even the one that's picky! They were angry when we switched to a different brand. Would recommend