Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
My 15 year old cat loves this food. Its one of his absolute favorites. And he's very very picky........ but he's getting old
Rada K.
Rada K.
Orlando , FL
Finishes so fast and never has any problem with it. The smell is pretty strong but otherwise no problem
Thomas R.
Thomas R.
Sacramento, CA
My cat loves this food, and the price is great.. They have many different flavors to choose from.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is the dry food my cat loves! The tender centers are great she never turns it down
Lilabelle Q.
Lilabelle Q.
Our cats love this food. It doesn't have the best nutrition content but since we can't afford to feed our cats solely high end, high protein food we cut it with this. Our cats seem to prefer the flavor of this food too.
Miss S B.
Miss S B.
New Iberia, LA
My kitty loves this cat food. Smells like a cat treAt. Nice packing for any cat lover in bright yellow. Great price as well.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I have 5 rescued cats! And they love this food! Sometimes i mix it with the dry, and they love it! If you have a lot of cats or you are helping any cat from the streets don't hesitate in purchase this one!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
My cats are picky little things!! After testing out different things they love this stuff! Every time I go out and they hear the bag they run to me and chow up every last bit
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
My kitties seriously love this stuff. All versions of it too but this one especially. And it seems like it doesn't upset their little tummies either
Heather F.
Heather F.
My kitty is a pretty picky eater, she hasn't taken well to other brands, but Meow Mix she always enjoys! Tender Centers is her favorite! And the price is very fair.