Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

Elizabeth R.
Chandler
My cats love every flavor of meow mix! It is by far their favorite brand of food. When we tried an alternate brand, they refused to eat it. We bought meow mix and mixed the two foods together to try and get them to eat the other food and they picked around it, only eating the meow mix!
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this dry food. It's like a huge bag of cat treats for them. Every time I go to fill their bowl they start meowing like crazy. It's a bit hit with them!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is my cats all time favorite cat food! They won’t eat many brands but this one is always a huge hit! They really like the soft centers and I like that it’s still a dry food so better for their teeth!
Sara M.
I try to buy food my cat likes because she is picky, but mine really seems to like this one. She hasn't gotten sick from it like other brands/flavors as well, so I am happy with this product. I would recommend this to another pet owner. It is really affordable too.
Lilabelle Q.
Our cats love this food. It doesn't have the best nutrition content but since we can't afford to feed our cats solely high end, high protein food we cut it with this. Our cats seem to prefer the flavor of this food too.
Diana M.
I have 5 rescued cats! And they love this food! Sometimes i mix it with the dry, and they love it! If you have a lot of cats or you are helping any cat from the streets don't hesitate in purchase this one!
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this food she is an adult cat with a upper respiratory infection so this food is great she can eat it with no problem it doesn't make her vomit and she gets all her nutrients great brand and food
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
My cat loves this brand and flavor of cat food! Whenever I buy another kind he sassily chooses not to eat it so I know that my fat cat is happy when he eats it happily! It is affordable and can be found at any pet store or grocery store! I am sure your cats will love it too!
Stephanie F.
The Meow Mix Tender. I can say was really good my cat finished it and didn't have a problem he digested it very good I have a Siamese cat I would totally recommend it the price he was not that bad
Hunter E.
Elkview, WV
My cat loves this formula, and the flavor. She eats it more rapidly than any other brand, and seems to be very energetic afterwards. It's a little expensive in comparison to others, but worth it for the nutrients. I would recommend this to other cat owners