Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts Dry Cat Food, 3.3-Pound

BY MEOW MIX

Two of your cat's favorite flavors come together in Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & Turkey Flavors with Vitality Bursts. This uniquely delicious food has a meaty center surrounded by a delicious crunchy outside. Vitality Bursts also contain a wholesome blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help support your cat's health. With a variety of tastes and textures plus nutritious ingredients, it's no wonder that cats and parents ask for it by name! see more...

Haley S.
Richmond, VA
My cat loves this brand and flavor of cat food! Whenever I buy another kind he sassily chooses not to eat it so I know that my fat cat is happy when he eats it happily! It is affordable and can be found at any pet store or grocery store! I am sure your cats will love it too!
Stephanie F.
The Meow Mix Tender. I can say was really good my cat finished it and didn't have a problem he digested it very good I have a Siamese cat I would totally recommend it the price he was not that bad
Bobbie W.
Barton, MD
This was brought into the house while watching a family cat. My cats would wait in line taking turns to eat the meow mix. So now on one side of all food bowls is filled with meow mix
Julialynn F.
Good brand and luckily all 6 of my cats love it lol We did try to switch to purina for price reasons but 2 of my cats got sick from it so we switched back.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Out furbaby loves the tender centers. This is the only cat food she will eat now. She likes all the favors. Reasonable priced as well.
Kati P.
My cats are not overly picky about their food. However, they do come running a bit father when this is the food they are being given.
Joy W.
My cats only eat cat food and ignore human food. They will pretty much eat any food, so I don't feel like this is a fair review
Rada K.
Orlando , FL
Finishes so fast and never has any problem with it. The smell is pretty strong but otherwise no problem
Thomas R.
Sacramento, CA
My cat loves this food, and the price is great.. They have many different flavors to choose from.
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is the dry food my cat loves! The tender centers are great she never turns it down