Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #94 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love when I get these boxes of all the different flavors of the wet food and gobble it right up. Definitely car approved.
carrie t.
Belfast
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know why canned cat food smells so bad but my cat loves it. She gets a can as an extra treat a couple times a week and this is her favorite brand.
Brianna P.
Corry, PA
My cat, she eats a lot and I mean a lot. She’s a bit on the chunky side. But with this we know she is getting the right amount of nutrients that she needs!
Heather B.
Le Roy
Only tried these once. The cat loved them and eat them really well. They smell horrid, I couldn't handle the smell therefore I won't purchase them again.
Sam M.
new york itu
This wet cat food is great it gives my cat three flavors to choose from which is awesome I use have a pack per meals and I guess that satisfies my cat.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat always adore when I get these because they fill her up and she loves them. They also are very perfect to store and it not take up a lot of room
sandra S.
Louisville
Reasonable priced. Doesn't smell all that bad. The cat eats it without complaining. Of course it did tell me the other day that it was getting boring.
YuseAndy G.
arizona
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They love canned food and i like to mix this with their dry food as a treat at least twice a week and I can see how happy they eat their special mix
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loved this! He ate it right up, the dog even jumped in on it over his food! I have always fed my cats this brand and will continue to do so.
Maeve S.
Minneapolis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A solid wet cat food! A bit overpriced for quality reasons, because if you read the ingredients, there are several that are questionable for kitties.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?

back