Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #27 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
This is an affordable cat food that my cats love! They look forward to dinner time when they know it's going to be this wet food!
Emily C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my female , she enjoys the taste and I feel it's a wonderful brand .. it's definitely something I would recommend
Tati A.
My cat adores this can food, especially ones with salmon, white fish, tuna and turkey! Every morning she is beggingg for it))))
Natasha C.
Marquette, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love all the different flavors and they seem to really like the kinds as well. They always eat this brand right up
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this! She gained weight like I wanted her too and she will eat two or three containers at a time!
renee t.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this and eat it right up its a great food for younger cats to start on and I would recommend it for all cats
Shanya B.
Wilmington , OH
My cats love this. They could eat it all day. And thay last forever. I will always buy this for my cats. Its a nice treat
Toni G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I like how this comes with different flavored and textures of your cat is picky! It's great for when you have a new cat!
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are super picky. And this is all they want. We get great deals on this at BJs wholesale and it never disappoints.
Becca H.
Tried this product is pretty good I like it over other products so I recommend trying it out and deciding for yourself