Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #27 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Aubry S.
Ravenden Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this wet food!
She scarfs it right up! When I first got her it’s all I feed her for awhile then went to the dry meow mix.
Madison C.
Lockport
I get these once a month just to give as a reward or snack. My cat loves these soft foods. And they don't upset her digestive system
Madison F.
Twinsburg, OH
My cat loves this! It’s very cheap and easy to find at basically any store. The different flavors keep the meals interesting for him
Karen F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix is the most reasonably priced canned cat food that is also of a higher quality! Our kitty loves the Seafood variety flavors!
Tara S.
My cat loves them. They're a little small but a decent but when they are on sale. Usually Target or Walmart has them at a good price.
Tara B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a favorite if my cats. They like seafood blends. Price, quantity and quality are good. My furbabies never leave leftovers.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou
Allysa H.
Amesbury, MA
My cats love this wet food! I like that it comes in a pack because then each can is a little cheaper. Good variety of flavors also.
Kylie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy for this, and she's picky too so she knows when the food is different. Doesn't seem to upset her stomach either.
Emily C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my female , she enjoys the taste and I feel it's a wonderful brand .. it's definitely something I would recommend