Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani R.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat goes absolutely crazy for this food everyday. There is not s flavor that she doesn't like. Before I found this food she was a pretty picky eater and stuck her nose up at a lot of food. I found this food on a whim and the ingredients seemed healthy so I gave it a try and I'm glad I did. It's her favorite!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely love this food, I open these and she starts meowing and dancing, she can't wait to eat. These don't have an awful odor like some other wet cat food and these look like real meat! Wal-Mart is the cheapest place I found the big packs but keep an eye out at other stores because you can find awesome deals!
Lindsey S.
Potsdam, NY
I have two cats at home who absolutely ADORE this moist food! A couple times a week they get it for dinner rather than their normal dry food, and they never let us forget which night is wet food night! They gobble it up and it has never given them any issues with digestion; Four paws up!
Courtney K.
Stratham, NH
I have two really picky cats when it comes to wet food. They will walk away from some foods - but not this brand! They'll stay and lick the bowl clean. I'd prefer to feed them a more organic, non-processed so much option, but they LOVE this.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to get this and review it for my cat she is very picky about what I give her so after reviewing it I will give feed back on how she likes it and tell others about how good it is so if they have pets the y can get it and see how well it works for the re animal
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
My cat Larry loves Meow mix. When he sees me holding a can of wet cat food he meows and rubs against me. He eats every bit of the food. Meow mix seems to be his favorite brand of cat food.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
My cats love these and it really has helped the one that is in kidney failure. Her attitude and energy has improved and I am so happy that my baby feels better. Highly recommend.
Paula S.
Benton, TN
Our 13 year old was very sick and this was the one thing he would eat every time. The price was extremely reasonable compared with similar products, even though we would have paid double for him to have something that he could tolerate to eat!
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
This food in general is so gross and terrible for you cat. Almost all of the commercially made foods have lots of fillers in them.. If you want your cat to live a nice long healthy life, look into something more nutritious for them than this garbage!
Jessica H.
I put this out of my cat one day because she was being stubborn and wouldn't come inside. Next time I looked outside, there were two cats I've never seen before chowing down. So, I can only conclude that it is cat approved.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?