Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #52 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love when I get these boxes of all the different flavors of the wet food and gobble it right up. Definitely car approved.
carrie t.
Belfast
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know why canned cat food smells so bad but my cat loves it. She gets a can as an extra treat a couple times a week and this is her favorite brand.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
My cat, she eats a lot and I mean a lot. She’s a bit on the chunky side. But with this we know she is getting the right amount of nutrients that she needs!
Heather B.
Le Roy
Only tried these once. The cat loved them and eat them really well. They smell horrid, I couldn't handle the smell therefore I won't purchase them again.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat always adore when I get these because they fill her up and she loves them. They also are very perfect to store and it not take up a lot of room
sandra S.
Louisville
Reasonable priced. Doesn't smell all that bad. The cat eats it without complaining. Of course it did tell me the other day that it was getting boring.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loved this! He ate it right up, the dog even jumped in on it over his food! I have always fed my cats this brand and will continue to do so.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat will eat this & she tends to be pretty picky. I usually use this to give her her flea pill in each month. You get a good amount for the price.
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
My kitties like it a lot! I try to same myself some money on wet food by mixing it with dry food when feeding my cats. This works well for that!
Bridget A.
Theodore
Meow mix is just phenomenal, my cat cannot eat dry food anymore due to a mouth disease so he has to eat wet cat food all the time but he loves it