Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Dayana B.
Pasco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby kitten enjoys it very much she always saves some for later every 10 minutes she gets up and walks to her little plate . I'm sure I'll be recommending it to the cat lovers
Carlee S.
Burleson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff! It keeps them full and happy. They have lots of energy with it don’t gain fat with it! I wouldn’t feed them anything else. Great value for the product
Leticia Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats anything that is Meow Mix. Because they’re all different and picky on what flavors they prefer, this variety pack is the best choice! There’s a little bit of everything for every cat.
Eleni W.
Campbell , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For some reason my kitty is extremely picky about his food and tends to only eat seafood wet food. He absolutely loves these! They don't last 5 mins in his bowl.
Crystal J.
I have quite the picky eater. My sphynx, Mew, seems to like eating this type/brand of cat food, And we dont have to suffer from her throwing up. Kitty is happy, momma is happy!
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I purchased the meow mix variety pack to see what flavor my cat likes most since he was already eating meow mix dry cat food. He seemed to like them all but was crazy about them like he was for the friskes brand. The price was reasonable for 12 cans. But I think I will go back to friskes since he seems to like it better.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchase the meow mix dry cat food for our cats. When our mama cat got pregnant, she would prefer the wet cans. Since the price was only about $5 we decided to get them. Now they enjoy all the time and prefer it over the dry food, which means they would need 2 cans just to not feel hungry.
Rachel R.
Michigan City, IN
My cat loves this selection of cat food! He is a very picky cat, so when I find something he enjoys, we stick with it. This 12-pack comes with a verity of flavors, so there's sure to be something new for your cat to enjoy as well. If your cat enjoys seafood, they're sure to love this.
Brittany E.
My cat loves this cat food! I have dry cat food that I leave out in case she gets a little hungry and wants a snack, but every morning she meows because she wants this wet cat food! She seems to like all the flavors which is always a plus! Highly recommend this cat food.
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food! He gets so excited when we open the pantry. We have a male adult indoor cat named Oliver. He loves the food, but the only problem is how messy it gets. It is around normal price for cat food. If other cat owners have pets that like canned food, they should try this product!
Julieth k.
California
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this cat food expensive?
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?