Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #27 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This food in general is so gross and terrible for you cat. Almost all of the commercially made foods have lots of fillers in them.. If you want your cat to live a nice long healthy life, look into something more nutritious for them than this garbage!
Jessica H.
I put this out of my cat one day because she was being stubborn and wouldn't come inside. Next time I looked outside, there were two cats I've never seen before chowing down. So, I can only conclude that it is cat approved.
Jessica O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These come in a lot of flavors. it is actually best to feed your cats natural foods though that do not have bi-products in them. Most cats do have sensitive tummies. you would be better off with an organic cat food no matter how many flavors these have.
Jocelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loved it! She couldn't stop herself from practically devouring everything! Ha. The fishy smell she had for a bit after dinner was kinda gross but normal for a cat.
Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love when I get these boxes of all the different flavors of the wet food and gobble it right up. Definitely car approved.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
My cat, she eats a lot and I mean a lot. She’s a bit on the chunky side. But with this we know she is getting the right amount of nutrients that she needs!
Heather B.
Le Roy
Only tried these once. The cat loved them and eat them really well. They smell horrid, I couldn't handle the smell therefore I won't purchase them again.
sandra S.
Louisville
Reasonable priced. Doesn't smell all that bad. The cat eats it without complaining. Of course it did tell me the other day that it was getting boring.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat will eat this & she tends to be pretty picky. I usually use this to give her her flea pill in each month. You get a good amount for the price.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loved this! He ate it right up, the dog even jumped in on it over his food! I have always fed my cats this brand and will continue to do so.