Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #94 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I give this to my cat when I want to switch it up from dry food. I give it to him at least twice a month. There is a variety of flavors, so I can always get him to try different things.
Erin J.
Vicksburg, MS
I got this pack of wet food for my cats and they loved it. What cat wouldn't? Lol They seemed to enjoy all the flavors equally. It was a good price for a good bit of food.
Amy M.
My two tortie kittens go crazy for this cat food! If I don’t give it to them the aren’t having it! They will go crazy running around the house the love it so much! Great price product
Leticia Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats anything that is Meow Mix. Because they’re all different and picky on what flavors they prefer, this variety pack is the best choice! There’s a little bit of everything for every cat.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
We call these are special treats for our cat! He gets one a day and it's his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! The variety gives him options and he never seems to get tired of any of the flavors! Plus the size of the cans are a better value compare to other brands!
My kitty loves this brand so far and he hasn’t had any health issues. Although this company has some additives in the food for my animal there are some good qualities. I am going to switch my cat onto some other food but this band is at a lower price.
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have sensitive tummies but I always know that they will not have any problems with this product. In my opinion this is one of the best cat food brands out there. Plus, there are so many different flavors so I can switch it up for my cats.
Karen O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is just about the only thing my cat will eat. Which is good for my pocket. This stuff is cheap compared to my 70 dollar a month dog food bill. Cats are much easier than dogs and way less picky when it comes to the price tag on their food
Selene M.
El Paso
It may just be the fish variety this mixture but my cats love It! They basically scarf down their treats and look for some more. I have to watch them eat this product of flavors because they will eat their brothers too when no one is watching.
Jessula H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cat prefers wet over dry food and used to only give wet food as a treat but kept going with it after a while (especially after he got outta the house, he came back for the food) and he doesn't puke it up like he would with the dry ood
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?

back