Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #94 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Claire L.
Elizabethtown
My cats beg for this food. We don’t use it as an everyday food, it is a treat. Easy to open and easy for out cats to eat from if need be. It is also a great price for the amount you get. I highly recommend!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really love this food. Every time they hear me open it, they come running. Obviously I can't describe the flavor because I don't eat it lol. They are a very reasonable priced brand. They offer a lot of value.
Amber B.
The cats love these. Also there is a variety of flavors for the cats to enjoy just Incase one flavor doesn’t work for each cat. I have a range of different aged cats and they all enjoy these meow mixes.
Taylor Z.
Camden, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves these snacks. We feed them to her to give her a special treat. They are especially good for people who need their cat to stay still when you need to apply their flea protection to their body.
Giselle S.
My cat absolutely loves these! As soon as he heres the can he runs to me i so recommend these. They met all my expectations and i have no cons. Buy these and ur cat will love u even more and they are at a good affordable price. I will buy agin customer and cat are happy.
savannah B.
Alexandria
There are always plenty of digital and paper coupons for this brand but has good ingredients that doesnt make me feel like I'm being cheap to my pet. She loves the food and is always demanding more
Elianna P.
My cats love this stuff! Every time I try to feed them dry food they just won’t go for it quite like they love this stuff. Not too pricey, it’s a great value. 10/10 would recommend. This is what I feed my cats on a regular basis.
jackss C.
San Jacinto
use this more than i use anything else! my cat absolutely loves this. i have not fed him anything else so i cannot compare any other brand. meow mix is affordable especially at starter brothers but it all depends on the person!
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used these as more of a treat than his every day wet food. My cat isn’t complaining about that. It’s the perfect portion for a snack or treat and the flavors and ingredients are good. I like having these on hand as a backup.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I give this to my cat when I want to switch it up from dry food. I give it to him at least twice a month. There is a variety of flavors, so I can always get him to try different things.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?

back