Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #27 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elianna P.
My cats love this stuff! Every time I try to feed them dry food they just won’t go for it quite like they love this stuff. Not too pricey, it’s a great value. 10/10 would recommend. This is what I feed my cats on a regular basis.
Danielle S.
This variety pack gives me something different for my cat to eat. Because of his age and illness, the soft food is better for him and he seems to like the tuna flavor the best !
Crystal J.
I have quite the picky eater. My sphynx, Mew, seems to like eating this type/brand of cat food, And we dont have to suffer from her throwing up. Kitty is happy, momma is happy!
Sara U.
Foley, AL
We call these are special treats for our cat! He gets one a day and it's his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! The variety gives him options and he never seems to get tired of any of the flavors! Plus the size of the cans are a better value compare to other brands!
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have sensitive tummies but I always know that they will not have any problems with this product. In my opinion this is one of the best cat food brands out there. Plus, there are so many different flavors so I can switch it up for my cats.
Ryley S.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat stopped eating his food after having surgery all together last year. He was losing a lot of weight and these were the only things I could get him to eat. He loves these and comes running whenever he hears the can being opened.
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
I’m not so sure how to rate cat food since I personally don’t use it but my cat likes it so I guess that’s good. It’s a good price for cat food and I will continue to buy it. It is my cat’s favorite food.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I purchased the meow mix variety pack to see what flavor my cat likes most since he was already eating meow mix dry cat food. He seemed to like them all but was crazy about them like he was for the friskes brand. The price was reasonable for 12 cans. But I think I will go back to friskes since he seems to like it better.
Alicia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchase the meow mix dry cat food for our cats. When our mama cat got pregnant, she would prefer the wet cans. Since the price was only about $5 we decided to get them. Now they enjoy all the time and prefer it over the dry food, which means they would need 2 cans just to not feel hungry.
Rachel R.
Michigan City, IN
My cat loves this selection of cat food! He is a very picky cat, so when I find something he enjoys, we stick with it. This 12-pack comes with a verity of flavors, so there's sure to be something new for your cat to enjoy as well. If your cat enjoys seafood, they're sure to love this.