Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #52 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebekah N.
Kingsland
My cat never was able to eat hard food and I saw when he would eat other soft food it looked like he was loosing weight but when I gave him this one he started gaining weight back
Terri M.
Grant, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oliver loves his wet cat food!! He usually has one-two cans a day with always having a bowl of dry food to nibble on during the day. He is about ten ponds now and very healthy! Yes, I would recommend this to other cat owners because he loves it so much! Thank you!
Carlee S.
Abilene
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff! It keeps them full and happy. They have lots of energy with it don’t gain fat with it! I wouldn’t feed them anything else. Great value for the product
Shelby S.
rio rancho
Hi my name is Shelby and I am going to be rating the meow mix wet food. My cats love all wet food but this one in particular they like the most I usually buy different ones for them to try but they want only this one.
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Talk about a happy cat - this stuff is the greatest! Amazing value for the price. My cat practically begs for it. I don’t feed him wet food everyday, so he actually will snack on it for several days on his own to savor it! I definitely recommend this wet food!
Taylynn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. If you open the can they come running from all parts of the house. It gets the same reaction that treats do, so meow mix is doing something right!
Alyssa C.
Choccolocco
Our kitties love this food! I’m sure it’s not exactly the healthiest, but it’s inexpensive and the babies go crazy for it. We buy it as occasional meals for our cats and they can hear the can opening from a mile away!
Katie H.
Garner
I have a very picky cat, and this is the only wet food she will eat. I've tried other brands and she just won't have it. I also like the packaging a lot. It's easy to use and I don't have to worry about can opener
Claire L.
Elizabethtown
My cats beg for this food. We don’t use it as an everyday food, it is a treat. Easy to open and easy for out cats to eat from if need be. It is also a great price for the amount you get. I highly recommend!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really love this food. Every time they hear me open it, they come running. Obviously I can't describe the flavor because I don't eat it lol. They are a very reasonable priced brand. They offer a lot of value.