Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Amber A.
One of our cats favorite set foods. We have cats with varying tastes and this pleases them all. They gather soon as they hear it open. Unlike other brands, they will eat all of one of the cups. It appears to be very easy on their stomachs too!
Taylynn G.
My cats love this. If you open the can they come running from all parts of the house. It gets the same reaction that treats do, so meow mix is doing something right!
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Very affordable wet cat food. Usually purchase at Walmart. My cat loves these. They are a perfect serving for him. He is on the bigger side. He also gets super excited to see the little cups. This brand doesn't give him bad stools as I have seen other brands do.
Alyssa C.
Choccolocco
Our kitties love this food! I’m sure it’s not exactly the healthiest, but it’s inexpensive and the babies go crazy for it. We buy it as occasional meals for our cats and they can hear the can opening from a mile away!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i always get the variety pack because my cat literally loves all the flavors with this brand so buying the vatiety helps alot i switch it up at feeding times. the food smells good not like some cat food that stinks
Claire L.
Elizabethtown
My cats beg for this food. We don’t use it as an everyday food, it is a treat. Easy to open and easy for out cats to eat from if need be. It is also a great price for the amount you get. I highly recommend!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
My cats really love this food. Every time they hear me open it, they come running. Obviously I can't describe the flavor because I don't eat it lol. They are a very reasonable priced brand. They offer a lot of value.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
Our cat loves these snacks. We feed them to her to give her a special treat. They are especially good for people who need their cat to stay still when you need to apply their flea protection to their body.
Giselle S.
My cat absolutely loves these! As soon as he heres the can he runs to me i so recommend these. They met all my expectations and i have no cons. Buy these and ur cat will love u even more and they are at a good affordable price. I will buy agin customer and cat are happy.
savannah B.
Alexandria
There are always plenty of digital and paper coupons for this brand but has good ingredients that doesnt make me feel like I'm being cheap to my pet. She loves the food and is always demanding more
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?