Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #17 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i always get the variety pack because my cat literally loves all the flavors with this brand so buying the vatiety helps alot i switch it up at feeding times. the food smells good not like some cat food that stinks
Kwi M.
Fort Worth
My cats refuse to eat this. I do like the packaging though. The plastic of the individual containers is lightweight and can be used as a bowl. It does not have sharp edges that could cut the cats like wet food that is packaged in metal cans.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
My cats love the surf and turf pack. It doesn't smell as horrible as a lot of the other canned foods do. It comes conveniently packaged in plastic one serving containers so, feeding on the go is a breeze.
Taylor Z.
Camden
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves these snacks. We feed them to her to give her a special treat. They are especially good for people who need their cat to stay still when you need to apply their flea protection to their body.
Kat G.
My cat loves the flavors. He would eat every can in a single day if he could. What’s great about the variety pack is I can alternate the flavors to keep him interested. Would definitely recommend.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats would literally do a backflip over this stuff, they love it so much that when I walk in to the kitchen they come meowing at me and trying to get me to give them canned food, I buy this ever other week or more and I’m very impressed with how much my cats love it.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food. The fact that thia comea with different flavors and multiple cans makes it easy for me to get my cats food. It about 10 to 12 dollars i believe and i think its a fair price
Amberliee
This pack gives my cat the ability to have a verity for dinner, because who likes to eat the same thing every night? It has an easy opening package and has s good appearance. It doesn’t look like old processed food.
member-7a0ab
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the "juice" in these cans. They lick the cans clean and if just put the contents of the can in their bowl when they are done, they meow until I put the can in their bowl for them to lick clean.  The plastic makes them perfect, no cuts to worry about. And easy to open.
Joohyun H.
New York
All of the wet food in the variety mix smelled pretty terrible. The packaging was really nice. The plastic packaging makes it easier to grab all the food inside and clean and toss.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?