Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #27 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Claire L.
Elizabethtown
My cats beg for this food. We don’t use it as an everyday food, it is a treat. Easy to open and easy for out cats to eat from if need be. It is also a great price for the amount you get. I highly recommend!
Janée J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this wet food, and he’s healthy, but I can’t help but to be disappointed in the ingredients. I only give this to my cat occasionally because of it, but as a treat it’s good for the price.
Giselle S.
My cat absolutely loves these! As soon as he heres the can he runs to me i so recommend these. They met all my expectations and i have no cons. Buy these and ur cat will love u even more and they are at a good affordable price. I will buy agin customer and cat are happy.
Kat G.
My cat loves the flavors. He would eat every can in a single day if he could. What’s great about the variety pack is I can alternate the flavors to keep him interested. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used these as more of a treat than his every day wet food. My cat isn’t complaining about that. It’s the perfect portion for a snack or treat and the flavors and ingredients are good. I like having these on hand as a backup.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats would literally do a backflip over this stuff, they love it so much that when I walk in to the kitchen they come meowing at me and trying to get me to give them canned food, I buy this ever other week or more and I’m very impressed with how much my cats love it.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food. The fact that thia comea with different flavors and multiple cans makes it easy for me to get my cats food. It about 10 to 12 dollars i believe and i think its a fair price
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I give this to my cat when I want to switch it up from dry food. I give it to him at least twice a month. There is a variety of flavors, so I can always get him to try different things.
Ms Josie L.
I’ve been buying individually to be honest since my one cat passed away but when I had to catch this was the perfect solution the price was right and they would share I can half and half
Erin J.
Vicksburg, MS
I got this pack of wet food for my cats and they loved it. What cat wouldn't? Lol They seemed to enjoy all the flavors equally. It was a good price for a good bit of food.