Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #18 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Colleen G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product was very easily found at the store that I purchased it from. The price was pretty good considering it is wet cat food that you are getting and not the dry. the cats devoured it ! it actually didn't even look that bad! I would recommend to anyone with a cat to give it a try !
Stephanie  K.
OWENSVILLE, MO
My cats love this wet food. as soon as i pop the top the top tgey all come rinning. i like the variety in this package, i feel that they get a good selection of different flavors.
allison l.
O'Leary, PE
I have two male cats and they both seem to love meow mix! i think its one of their favorite brands, if not their favorite out of many that we have tried.
Rebecca W.
It really doesn't matter what meow mix it is she loves them all but this is het favorite. She likes the variety and always wants more. It is pricey though.
Eva C.
Berkeley, ON
Our boys love love love meow mix. Never fails to satisfy. They are screaming at me for.some as I type. Dinner was 15 minutes ago lol.
Michelle M.
Seven Persons, AB
My cat loves this! We only give her soft cat food as a treat, and she always goes crazy when we open one of these!
Christine M.
Hamilton, ON
My cat loved this wet food plus I liked the variety it came with. I will for sure be buying this product again.
Victoria m.
Katrine, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love it not sure how is taste or anything but my cats seem to keep eating it lol and it’s a decent price
Jennifer G.
My cat loves it! It's hard to review cat food because I don't know what to say about it.