Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #18 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
My cats love this pack compared to other. They love fish wet food the most compared to any other and this set delivers.
Liz T.
Paducah
If i was a cat I’d hate it eat the same food every day! So i like to get my kitty a variety of choices to choose from!
Jordan
Amherst, MA
My kitties love Meow Mix (I think) and I know that they prefer wet food to dry, especially "surf" as opposed to "turf"
Benita R.
Amargosa Vly, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for any cat. My cat enjoys it. My neighbors cat does too. I guess I should tell them the food I buy for my cat!
Ashlee G.
Ballston Spa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love meow mix , has a great reputation for cats loving their flavors !!! Highly recommended, I will be buying more !
Amy f.
LACONIA, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only brand that doesn't make our kitty violently ill. We have beem customers for years and wont changrnjorri569
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the individual packs, makes feeding and cleaning up easy! Meow Mix is very affordable, and my cats love it!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Our cats love their soft food ! This is one of their favorites , I must say it looks the best I have gotten yet !
Emily L.
Hazel Green, WI
Only food my cat will eat! Great price and have never had an issue. Always keep stocked up, so my cat is happy!
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this with hard food and my cats love it. They don't even eat the hard food it I don't mix it in eith this