Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #94 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

member-25a6c2b9d
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is really the only brand I use when buying cat food for my cat. It easy and good. My cage loves it and I like the variety of taste they offer!
Shammi A.
Richmond, TX
My cat doesn’t like eating the same thing over and over again so this is a good way for my cat to try different food while being still affordable
Bridget A.
Theodore, AL
Meow mix is just phenomenal, my cat cannot eat dry food anymore due to a mouth disease so he has to eat wet cat food all the time but he loves it
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t personally eat this bi my cat does love this kind. I’m not sure tho. I think it stinks but he freaks out whenever I put some in his bowl
Eva H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three cats really like this variety pack. Nice packaging. Not really expensive at all. Can be split in half each can then added to dry food.
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
My kitties like it a lot! I try to same myself some money on wet food by mixing it with dry food when feeding my cats. This works well for that!
Lesley R.
Lawrenceville, GA
My cat really enjoys eating these, as soon as she sees me pouring it into her bowl she comes running to me and jumping trying to get the food.
Tasha T.
Turners falls, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat ate this brand for 7 years and enjoyed it. It was making him fat so we switched to something more suited for his age and went grain free
~Brianna M.
Eubank
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are all always happy when they get to eat this kind of caned food they love it and have never had any tummy trouble when they eat it
Di-Anna P.
Sacramento
Surf and turf, mix of a variety of wholesome goodness your cat will love. 12 pack is easy and affordable, your cat will be happy you bought.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?

back