Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #28 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Loki C.
My cats go crazy about this particular kind of cat food. They enjoy it so, so, much! I can barely get the food into their bowls without them tying to grab the container. It's a very good value, but the downside is that it smells kinda funky. We are regular buyers of this brand!
Karen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried other wet food brands but they didn't appeal to my cat. She likes her meow mix. It's not a solid piece it actually has pieces. I don't have to pry it out and cut it up. I can peel the lid off and give it to her in the handy cup it comes in. No metal, no sharp edges.
Danni K.
Colorado Springs
My Minna cat enjoyed these, the pieces weren't too big for her. The variety was nice, I feel bad picking one flavor but this box mixed it up and at a good price. I like this product better than some over the others because of the size, variety and price.
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family members and myself are total animal lovers. So much so that we rescue and foster animals regularly. Our cats are plain old domestic shorthair and longhairs, and they happen to love this wet cat food as their dinner. We use dry cat food for breakfast. I’m ashamed that it doesn’t have the best ingredients, but for some reason they love this stuff more than the expensive cat food—most of them won’t touch the higher quality stuff! This food is also more affordable when you have 6 cats and 3 dogs to feed.
Harmony G.
Muldrow
This is a product that I buy each month I feed it to my older cats an kittens it's a brand I trust from a company that takes pride in there products and cares about their customers is a brand I would recommend to other cat owners to try is a good price an a great product.
Jessula H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cat prefers wet over dry food and used to only give wet food as a treat but kept going with it after a while (especially after he got outta the house, he came back for the food) and he doesn't puke it up like he would with the dry ood
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food and I love that this food doesn’t look mushy and gross. You can see the ingredients and feel confident in what you are feeding your furry friend. The portions are a good size and I will always buy this for my cats!
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't just buy these for my cat to eat. I buy them for a special snack for growing kitty. He loves them. When I open one.. it's like he smells it instantly. He comes running. They must taste great. My kids love feeding our cat these.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats seem to really loves this stuff! Could be just because it’s a wet food lol but it’s affordable and gets my pet to eat so I can’t complain. It’s a good value for the price for me. I would recommend this for others.
Brock T.
Marysville Ohio
THE ONLY THING MY KITTY LIKE!! She has become so spoiled and picky now that she can actually tell the difference between foods! And she won't eat anything else. I would 100% recommend this to every cat owner out here.