Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX #18 in Cat Food

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Terri M.
Grant, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oliver loves his wet cat food!! He usually has one-two cans a day with always having a bowl of dry food to nibble on during the day. He is about ten ponds now and very healthy! Yes, I would recommend this to other cat owners because he loves it so much! Thank you!
Erin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family members and myself are total animal lovers. So much so that we rescue and foster animals regularly. Our cats are plain old domestic shorthair and longhairs, and they happen to love this wet cat food as their dinner. We use dry cat food for breakfast. I’m ashamed that it doesn’t have the best ingredients, but for some reason they love this stuff more than the expensive cat food—most of them won’t touch the higher quality stuff! This food is also more affordable when you have 6 cats and 3 dogs to feed.
My kitty loves this brand so far and he hasn’t had any health issues. Although this company has some additives in the food for my animal there are some good qualities. I am going to switch my cat onto some other food but this band is at a lower price.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty love loves these I truly think taste in verity is important to animals because no one wants to eat the same thing everyday these can be pricey reasonable when you can’t find a good coupon deal
Selene M.
El Paso
It may just be the fish variety this mixture but my cats love It! They basically scarf down their treats and look for some more. I have to watch them eat this product of flavors because they will eat their brothers too when no one is watching.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food and I love that this food doesn’t look mushy and gross. You can see the ingredients and feel confident in what you are feeding your furry friend. The portions are a good size and I will always buy this for my cats!
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't just buy these for my cat to eat. I buy them for a special snack for growing kitty. He loves them. When I open one.. it's like he smells it instantly. He comes running. They must taste great. My kids love feeding our cat these.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very affordable wet cat food. Usually purchase at Walmart. My cat loves these. They are a perfect serving for him. He is on the bigger side. He also gets super excited to see the little cups. This brand doesn't give him bad stools as I have seen other brands do.
Brock T.
Marysville Ohio
THE ONLY THING MY KITTY LIKE!! She has become so spoiled and picky now that she can actually tell the difference between foods! And she won't eat anything else. I would 100% recommend this to every cat owner out here.
Alyssa C.
Choccolocco
Our kitties love this food! I’m sure it’s not exactly the healthiest, but it’s inexpensive and the babies go crazy for it. We buy it as occasional meals for our cats and they can hear the can opening from a mile away!