Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Sara M.Meow Mix Surf 'N Turf Variety Pack Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Brock T.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Surf 'n Turf® Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Tender Favorites™. 12 cup variety pack.
4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & beef in sauce.
4 cups with real chicken & liver in sauce. see more...

Loki C.
My cats go crazy about this particular kind of cat food. They enjoy it so, so, much! I can barely get the food into their bowls without them tying to grab the container. It's a very good value, but the downside is that it smells kinda funky. We are regular buyers of this brand!
Karen S.
We tried other wet food brands but they didn't appeal to my cat. She likes her meow mix. It's not a solid piece it actually has pieces. I don't have to pry it out and cut it up. I can peel the lid off and give it to her in the handy cup it comes in. No metal, no sharp edges.
Erin B.
My family members and myself are total animal lovers. So much so that we rescue and foster animals regularly. Our cats are plain old domestic shorthair and longhairs, and they happen to love this wet cat food as their dinner. We use dry cat food for breakfast. I’m ashamed that it doesn’t have the best ingredients, but for some reason they love this stuff more than the expensive cat food—most of them won’t touch the higher quality stuff! This food is also more affordable when you have 6 cats and 3 dogs to feed.
Michelle C.
Corning
Omg my cats go crazy for this.. every morning and every night they beg for it. I give them a half can in the morning and a half at night. They expect it now. I hate it when I run out and haven't got to the the store. Definataly a staple in my house.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
My cats love wet food and I love that this food doesn’t look mushy and gross. You can see the ingredients and feel confident in what you are feeding your furry friend. The portions are a good size and I will always buy this for my cats!
Amber R.
I don't just buy these for my cat to eat. I buy them for a special snack for growing kitty. He loves them. When I open one.. it's like he smells it instantly. He comes running. They must taste great. My kids love feeding our cat these.
Brock T.
Marysville Ohio
THE ONLY THING MY KITTY LIKE!! She has become so spoiled and picky now that she can actually tell the difference between foods! And she won't eat anything else. I would 100% recommend this to every cat owner out here.
Kwi M.
Fort Worth
My cats refuse to eat this. I do like the packaging though. The plastic of the individual containers is lightweight and can be used as a bowl. It does not have sharp edges that could cut the cats like wet food that is packaged in metal cans.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
My cats love the surf and turf pack. It doesn't smell as horrible as a lot of the other canned foods do. It comes conveniently packaged in plastic one serving containers so, feeding on the go is a breeze.
Kat G.
My cat loves the flavors. He would eat every can in a single day if he could. What’s great about the variety pack is I can alternate the flavors to keep him interested. Would definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have you ever given this to your cat?