Meow Mix Souffles™ with Real Salmon, Egg and Garden Vegetables Cat Food 2.75 oz. Cup

BY MEOW MIX

With the airy texture of whipped eggs, Meow Mix Souffles with Real Salmon, Egg and Garden Vegetables has a uniquely delicious flavor your cat will love. And this recipe has 100% complete and balanced nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance to help keep your feline friend healthy and meowing for more. see more...

• "I feed them with this wet food every morning." in 1 review
Jen F.
Our cat LOVES this. He comes running for it. He is a very picky eater. He's half indoor, half outdoor. So he can basically eat anything he'd like. Not many foods get his attention. I like the fact its a peel back lid. Makes for a cleaner container and easy open.
Amy L.
Riverside, CA
My 2 cats go bananas for this stuff!! They recognize it when I take it from the cabinet and go insane when I pop the top on it. I will continue to purchase this product and will recommend it to all my cat loving friends!!
Juan M.
Elsa (our cat) does really like fish flavors more so than chicken or beef options. She also likes her vegetables. The egg depends for her. She tends to not like breakfast varieties in cat food and I think that is due to the egg. She does in general like this brand and the flavors that they have to offer.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
I can't speak for my cats, but this brand is super affordable and my cats have never complained to me haha! Also, I can find this in nearly every store so I have never tried a different brand. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
Shannon L.
Smells horrible but loved by the cats. I don't have time to take them out of the cups because they like it so much. I really like the fact that they don't have sharp edges for my cats to cut themselves on when they lick the container.
Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
My cats loves this I will be buying this again they just couldn't get enough of it. My youngest cat is a very picky when it comes to her food and when she does eat she doesn't eat much but with this she eats it until it's gone
Andrea V.
I own 3 cats and they love this. I assume dither flavor (and the smell) is really good, because when I open this the come literally RUNNIG and get crazy if I don't hurry up on giving to them. I feed my cat with this once a week.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC
We use to have 3 cats, one of them moved with his owner. They all ate this specific flavor for over 3 years now? Just now starting to get sick of it. Surprisingly took awhile. Plan on switching over to a new flavor, but they never complained!
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am not sure how good hey taste. But I do know our kitty loves this flavor! She goes crazy when it's time to eat,and she always eats every bit of it. No complaints for her!
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats do seem to love these, however they are a bit small for the price and I have to give each of my cats one as opposed to sharing a can between the two of them