Meow Mix Souffles with Real Tuna, Egg and Garden Vegetables Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce

BY MEOW MIX

The classic blend with tuna, egg and vegetables are updated in this souffle. Meow Mix Souffles with Real Tuna, Egg and Garden Vegetables not only has a delicious airy texture, it has healthy nutrients in every irresistible bite. see more...

Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the seafood flavor and I love knowing that I’m not feeding her mush. She comes running every time she smells it. I would recommend to any indoor cat owner! Meow mix is my preferred brand for my cats!
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great tasting apparently since my cats have all gobbled them down, but they aren’t big enough to be a meal, and way too expensive to double up on. The price and portion size are major deterrents, but the quality is good.
Tyshira S.
Irmo
My cat was ok with this food but wasn't too much in love with it but it seem to be a good type to me it would pick all the Vegetables out and eat everything else. Maybe it was just the fact that there was vegetables I'm it I would not buy this but something without Vegetables
Robyn W.
One of my cats is really picky and he gets tored of food fast. I end up having to rotate his food constantly to make sure he eats enough. I buy this because he loves fish so this works well. He usually will eat all of this without a problem. My other cats like it too.
Evelyn M.
Texas
All cats will love this food ! They are amazing all cats love it because ig it taste good and it’s healthy to it helps all cats and it’s. Great value and I just recommend it to everyone honestly !!!!!!!!!
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a cat food that my cat will have nothing to do with. I dont blame her. Its very weird. I'm sure there may be cats that may love it but mine wants nothing to do with it.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I said that I didn't buy wet cat food but yet here I am. My cats don't use these products because they make them sick. It could b because they are old and are only used to dry food but they don't like the wet kind very much so I never use it for my cats. I use this brand in the dry food
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
My cat loved it! I have a one year old tabby cat. Shes's a very picky eater. She loves to eat meow mix souffles. I love the price and the packaging. I have never had problems with this product. This product met all of expectations. I would recommend this to friends or family.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cats literally come running any time they hear the foil peel back. They only get wet food 3-4 times a month, and every time is a treat for them. They love all the different flavors, and devour their wet food before they even go near their dry food.
cathy m.
meow mix souffles with real tuna, egg, and garden vegetables wet cat food is really good for my cat and my cat is a very picky eater my calico cat but she seemingly loves this and its fairly priced i think its a very good deal i have recommended it to other cat owners