Meow Mix Souffles with Real Chicken, Egg and Garden Vegetables Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Souffles are made with real tender poultry or seafood whipped with sumptuous egg. Complemented with wholesome garden vegetables and essential nutrients, you can rest assured that your cat's meals are as healthy as they are irresistible. see more...

Tay S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really like it. I opened it a little to see if they liked the smell of it & they really did; because they started meowing for it(-: When I put it in their bowls, they ate it so fast!
Carrie B.
Stafford, VA
Meow Mix soufflés are fantastic (I think) 😄 My kitty Willis adores them. They are very soft and easy for him to eat (he's an old guy!) they are also VERY reasonably priced, too! I will definitely be getting more for him in the future.
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton , CO
My cat really love it once I have it to her she almost finished it. The way it looks is a lot better then the other can foods that I use to get her. I think it’s so cute the way they packaged it I would totally buy it again.
Kimmy L.
Plano, TX
My kitties love this food. They demand I dole it out every morning for breakfast, before I do anything else. I feel confident feeding it to my cats, because it's got great ingredients. I'm very happy with this food.
Jesse J.
Victorville, CA
My cats loved the soufflés! They gobbled them right up. We bought them as a treat and they just kept beggingg for more. Every time they see us pull out this package they get very excited. I don't know if they are nutrient dense enough to act as meal replacements, but they are great as treats. They are also too pricey to but as meals but inexpensive as treats.
Amanda W.
Roseburg, OR
My cat loves these products. She likes to trick everyone in house to give her more. Pros cat goes crazy. Con small containers. I would compare it better then other brands. It met all my expectations and my cats. Would definitely recommend.
Jessy R.
McKee , KY
My girls love these. They often make the adorable growl/purr noise when they're eating this. I have two calico kittens. Good value for the price and seem to keep my cats satisfied. Definite re purchase
Caroline H.
Homestead, PA
My cat love these the gravy was a lot and he ate it all all different kinds of flavors it is a good value it is not pricey the cat enjoys it a lot I guess other flavors too they would like there is no pros and cons but it is easy to open and yes I would buy it again
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
I purchased this only once for my two cats and I felt that it was a little expensive. They seemed to like it but having multiple cats we went through the box quickly.
Carlea J.
This is a good product for a finicky cat such as mine. My cat doesn't like to eat all of hardly any wet food. But when I put this in her bowl she chumps it down. The appearance is nice and it looks very appetizing for kitty.