Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Souffles Variety 275 oz 12 ct

Meow Mix Souffles Variety 2.75 oz 12 ct

by Meow Mix

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Meow mix souffles variety 2.75 oz 12 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix Souffles Variety 2.75 oz 12 ct!
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
My cat loves this food and I love the price. I can always find it at a great value which makes me happy and keeps my kitty happy.
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
My cats absolutely love meow mix wet food. They just can't seem to get enough of it. It is a staple in my household for them to get one can of wet food a day to help with them keeping hydrated.
christina K.
My cat loves meow mix - it's the only brand she loves and will eat- meow mix for the win
Lisa H.
I like buying these for my cat because they have the different flavors. My cat has to have a special diet food so once in a while I will give him one of these and he seems to really like it. I recommend
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
My cat typically prefers dry food but loves this combination of flavors for both wet and dry
Kyley R.
My cat loves this so we buy the 12 packs when we can find them. She is picky but thinks these are great. I would suggest to try these if you have a picky eater on your hands.
Berlyn J.
My cats love these! They know exactly what time every morning to wake me up to get their food!
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I cats LOVE this brand especially the fish flavor. They always eat more than one can a day! It's a great value, only 12 dollars at target and 10 at the 99 cent store near me. I would totally buy again!
Timicia P.
Auxvasse, MO
My cat freaking loves Meow Mix! He eats that stuff up a lot and its actually a really good price and can't think of any cons at the moment.
Jessica F.
My cat loves this stuff. But to ensure he doesn't start to refuse dry food, I usually mix 1/4 to 1/2 a container in with his dry food. The only downfall to these is that they switched the container from a can to a plastic cup which makes it harder to save the rest for his next meal.

Looking for your answer?