Meow Mix Souffles Poultry & Seafood Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 12)

BY MEOW MIX

Get three fresh flavors of Meow Mix Souffles in our 12-cup variety pack. Each souffle combines poultry or seafood flavors with wholesome vegetables in a richly textured souffle that makes mealtimes irresistible. see more...

brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
My cats go crazy for this stuff. I work a long day and when I come home they are happy as can be. I've got two tabbies and they love it. It's very in expensive and I would recommend to any cat owner.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I will say that my cat doesn't really like wet food at all - she only licks up the moisture and will not eat the actual food - however, she "eats" the most of the liquid when it is the meow mix souffles brand. I have noticed she doesn't like the ones mixed with beef at all! But it is trial and errro!
Jessica F.
My cat loves this stuff. But to ensure he doesn't start to refuse dry food, I usually mix 1/4 to 1/2 a container in with his dry food. The only downfall to these is that they switched the container from a can to a plastic cup which makes it harder to save the rest for his next meal.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I cats LOVE this brand especially the fish flavor. They always eat more than one can a day! It's a great value, only 12 dollars at target and 10 at the 99 cent store near me. I would totally buy again!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
With 2 cats, food in our household goes fast, so the meow mix variety pack is excellent! They love the different flavors and I love how happy it makes my babies, so good for a budget as well
Conny D.
Elizabethport, NJ
At the begining he like this ones. Then i think he started disliking them cause i bought a box and it look like they change the recipe vause he didn't eat them and they smell different
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I buy these for the shelter I volunteer at, and while they smell gross, the cats loveee them. I don't see why, because most of the time, it doesn't look like food to me, but if it keeps them happy..
Husna K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. They go nuts when a new can is opened because they love how it tastes fresh. Not sure about the ingredients in them but the vet never said its bad
MICHELLE J.
Baltimore, MD
CATS SEEM TO LOVE ANY MEOW MIX PRODUCT SO I DEF WILL BUY IT AND 12 PACK MAKES IT WAY EASIER I LIKE BUYING STUFF IN BULK LAST LONGER NO RUNNING OUT TO THE STORE EVERY TIME YOU TURN AROUND
Ashley W.
My cats love this cat food. They come running as soon as they hear it open. I just wish the serving sizes were a little bigger. One cup doesn't seem like anywhere near enough food.