Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Simple Servings with Real Tuna and Ocean Whitefish in Sauce

Meow Mix® Simple Servings® with Real Tuna and Ocean Whitefish in Sauce

by Meow Mix

Simplify your life – and satisfy your cat – with Meow Mix® Simple Servings® Wet Cat Food: single servings of delicious wet cat food in convenient, mess-free cups. Your adult cat gets 100% complete and balanced nutrition and you get specially designed, easy-to-open, easy-to-serve meals in pre-portioned 1.3 oz packages. No mess. No leftovers. So simple!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix® Simple Servings® with Real Tuna and Ocean Whitefish in Sauce!
member-33ec3
Again can’t try this but seems like my cat love it thy the brand I normally buy for them quick snack and reading the ingredients lookalike is better version of food for your loved pets
Gyxa D.
Austin, TX
The size is perfect for snacks, my cat enjoy a lot the flavors! Price is very affordable and the quality is great!
Daria M.
St Petersburg, FL
My cat always throws up after eating this and the vet has told me this food is very bad for keeping your pets healthy. Definitely do not recommend
Jane T.
Port richey
Love the variety and so will your cats!! My cats are picky but loves this stuff! Great price and would definitely recommend!!
Gwen G.
Amazing my kitty loved it and it really made a difference to his eating routine!! Couldn’t love it more
member-f9d0d
This is a good product, my cats enjoy it and look for more. I like that it does not have a lot of additives and is easy to just grab and dump in their bowl. I just wish I could find it in a variety pack that was a little less expensive than the single packs.
Kim B.
Desert Hot Springs
My cat is definitely a fish fanatic. Right, when I open the can she comes meowing for it and even for seconds. I recently considered ingredients maybe not being the best in this product, but with the price, I should have expected it nonetheless.
Amy S.
Somerset, KY
My cats absolutely love this single serve cup meow mix with tune and ocean whitefish. I only give them these as a treat and they get so excited when I do.
Janet M.
Canfield
My cats loved this food. They love the ocean whitefish the best, they are not fans of chicken.
Nichole M.
Covington, GA
My picky cats APPROVE! You can see the chunks of fish and meat in the cat food, which makes it nice to know what you feed your cat. It has a good amount of gravy which both my cats love. The gravy is a huge reason I will purchase these again. As cats get older they drink less water and the gravy helps them get the additional hydration they might be missing from drinking water.

Looking for your answer?