Meow Mix Seafood Selections Cat Food Variety Pack - 24 CT uploaded by Samantha L.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Variety Pack Cat Food.

The taste cats ask for by Name™.

100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Tender Favorites®.

8 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.

Savory Morsels™.

8 cups with real salmon & ocean fish in gravy.

Savory Morsels™.

8 cups with real tuna & crab in gravy. see more...

• has someone even been let down with whats in the pouch? or better y...1 Answers
Nina A.
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Mama cat and her 5 kittens loooove the seafood selection and cant get enough. the kittens even climb up my leg when i open the can, because they cannot wait to eat it. it has no fillers and great healthy ingredients. always a bit pricey but as all my cats love it i spend the extra money gladly
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
My feline adores Meow Mix. If she sees the box she goes nuts. The price is affordable and the value is great. It met mine and my cats expectations. The pros are she thinks they are delicious and the food is a bit smelly. I do recommend for cat owners who have picky eating cats.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I like getting this for my cat she goes nuts so this comes in a 24 pack its perfect it last for a few months. shes a calico cat indoors so we don't feed her to much so she doesn't get fat. compared to alternatives its a great brand its healthy and made with real ingredients.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Bay City, MI
My cat seriously loves these. She loves everything seafood and seriously can't get enough of it. They are pretty decently priced for cat food, especially when your cat enjoys it so much. I would definitely recommend this to try for your cats because Pumpkin loves them!
Christian L.
Christian L.
Alamogordo
Moth of my cats are pretty picky when it comes to their wet food. Dry food, they can have any kind, but wet food, they need it to have a certain texture/taste. for some reason, this is the only flavor they absolutely from the Meow mix cups. lol
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Good price and amount. I mix half a can up with dry food so it lasts me a pretty long time. Never gave my cat problems and she seems to love it. Does come with a variety of flavored to pick from, not that my cat really minds lol
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
My cats favorite variety pack of wet food. I love that these come in little cups that are easy to get the food out of. the smells aren't bad or too overpowering. my cat eats up every bite.
Natalee W.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Our cat loves these! We do not give them to him often, but when we do, he gobbles it up! The cancer easy to open and store. The price is just right for what it is.
molly H.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
My cats absolutely loves this product, it's healthy, leaves their fur soft and shiny,easy for them to eat,they always come running when they hear that can open ,.
Ariella S.
Ariella S.
Fort Myers, FL
My kitty loves these. So much so that we have to alternate foods because she just gobbles it up. We only give it for one meal when she is good or had a hard day.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
has someone even been let down with whats in the pouch? or better yet is your cat unhappy after this? i didn't think so !!!