BY MEOW MIX

Seafood loving cats find the succulent taste of Meow Mix Seafood Medley irresistible. The flavorful mix with tuna, shrimp, crab, and trout flavors makes this nutritious meal the ideal choice for a happy cat. see more...

Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
My cat adores the taste of the seafood medley and the dryness of the food keeps it from being messy. I much prefer this dry food over wet cat food because it's an easy clean up and the big bag of food is a better value.
Leslie S.
My cat has recently picked up a habit of only eating canned cat food and will not touch his dry food that he had eaten for the past 10+ years. We couldn't feed him only canned food because of how much weight he was gaining so we tried Meow Mix and there was no hesitation at all for him! The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because my car has only been eating it for about a month now.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My 2 kitties gobble this up like crazy! We've gone through so many brands in the past (high end to low end, organic, yada yada yada) and this has caught on as their favorite that they eat the best. They seem to digest it just fine so I'm happy with it!
Tori S.
This is my cats favorite cat food. She loves this more than any of the other options out there, plus it's good for her and it keeps her healthy. She is pretty delicate and doesn't adjust well to dietary changes. This suits her.
Joanna P.
Troy, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not of the highest quality & nutrient density but my cats eat this up! I've tried many of the $-$$$ brands but this is the only brand I feel comfortable coming back to, knowing that they'll gobble it up!
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Good food for her, a little on the expensive side so I don't buy it often and it's not always at the store I shop at, so I go to the highest amount for the best value
Shauna W.
Laurel, MS
This is the brand and flavor my cat prefers. He cries for this one when I bring it home if he has been eating another brand. He usually comes to purr at me when I feed him the Meow Mix Seafood Medley.
Tierney S.
It's great. My cat loves it. I only wish it were a bit softer, as she has a chipped tooth. But she loves it and comes running every time I put it in the bowl. Plus, let's be honest, it's affordable!
Mandy C.
Winston Salem, NC
Bought this food for my cats a couple of weeks ago. they eat it, but one has been sick since starting on it and they both now have dull coats. Definitely switching them back to high quality food ASAP!
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
My Cats are very picky and this is their favorite food. They seem to like it very much, and on the plus side when one does occasionally throw up, the color of the food doesn't stain my carpet like so many other cat foods do.