Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mary S.
What can I say, my cat loves this. He seems to be gaining weight since being on this!
Kendra F.
Philadelphia , PA
My cat seems to really like this food. It's not too pricey and she enjoys eating it
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
My cats hated this but there just picky so I'm not so sure but they didn't like it
Veronica C.
Montreal, QC
My cat really seemed to like this cat food over her regular cat food brand. When I shook the bag she would come running and I feel like I would have to refill her bowl more frequently when she was eating this than any other brand cat food. It is expensive, so I guess you get what you pay for!
Digna  L.
This is one of my cats favorite and it is a brand I trust . I try and buy different kinds so she doesn't get bored and she always enjoys this brand .
Rachel P.
My cat is very very picky and very very very fat so he loves to indulge himself on this when we feed it to him
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?