Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vann E.
Any cat food with corn meal in it with not be good for your cats. They cannot digest it well. I've tried several kinds of meow mix and they all have corn.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Pet Lover Expert
I am not sure why, but this is literally the only thing my cat Sassy would ever eat. Sadly she passed away about 2 years ago. But since this was the only food she would eat, and she lived to be 19, there must be something good in it!
Veronica C.
Montreal, QC
My cat really seemed to like this cat food over her regular cat food brand. When I shook the bag she would come running and I feel like I would have to refill her bowl more frequently when she was eating this than any other brand cat food. It is expensive, so I guess you get what you pay for!
Rachel P.
My cat is very very picky and very very very fat so he loves to indulge himself on this when we feed it to him
Digna  L.
This is one of my cats favorite and it is a brand I trust . I try and buy different kinds so she doesn't get bored and she always enjoys this brand .
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?