Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am not sure why, but this is literally the only thing my cat Sassy would ever eat. Sadly she passed away about 2 years ago. But since this was the only food she would eat, and she lived to be 19, there must be something good in it!
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this food he isn't a real picky eater, but I have notice he eats meow mix a lot faster then the others it's a little pricey but so are all of the other foods
Calla F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It took time, but I finally found a food my cat absolutely loves! It's a crunchy seafood flavored food that go beautifully with his Temptations treats.He went from kinda finishing his bowel to basically licking it clean!
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is rally good cat food. Its healthy and its affirdable. My cat really loves it. I usually feed him the original meow mix, but to mix it up i will buy the seafood medly instead. He loves it
Vann E.
Any cat food with corn meal in it with not be good for your cats. They cannot digest it well. I've tried several kinds of meow mix and they all have corn.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
My cat goes CRAZY for meow mix!!! Since he is a grazer, I just fill his bowl all the way up once a day - when he gets low he lets me hear about it! :)
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Meow mix is the only dry food our cats will eat, they love it. I have bought different brands but they stick there nose up. We love Meow mix! Meow!!
Linda R.
Wexford, PA
This is a main daily part of our cat Winky`s diet she loves variety so I purchase many different foods and treats but this is a daily meal for her
brandi d.
Madison, NC
My cat who is a picky eater loves this stuff! The issue is my other male cat doesn't he usually will eat anything but he doesn't like this.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this brand! All cats love seafood!! Great brand and price! We try to stick to the same brand and it's usually this kind.
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?