Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary S.
What can I say, my cat loves this. He seems to be gaining weight since being on this!
Kendra F.
Philadelphia , PA
My cat seems to really like this food. It's not too pricey and she enjoys eating it
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
My cats are really picky. This is the only dry cat food that they will eat. I have tried to trick them but mixing others into it but they eat around the other food & then meow when the Seafood Medley is all gone. I find buying the larger bags is a good value for my 5 cats.
Margie B.
Elkins Park, PA
I have a 12 year old domestic short hair named Tabatha , who enjoys Meow Mix. The product is a good value and and even greater value with the availability of coupons. The flavor varieties are all favorites of hers. I your pet is finicky I recommend this product..
Rachel K.
It took a while for us to find a food that my cat really liked. we knew she likes
chicken and seafood (she begs SO MUCH when we have either for dinner!) so we decided to get this so see if she would like it. she loved it!! we had to put the bag in a closet and make sure it was closed off because once after eating at night, I woke up to her digging into the bag to get more! and it hadn't even been that long since she ate!!!!!!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
My cat seems to love this food. I could never really be certain of that, as she is a cat and doesn't speak, and most of the time seems angry. However, she will run to the door anytime I shake this bag of food, and she always eats all of it.
brandi d.
Madison, NC
My cat who is a picky eater loves this stuff! The issue is my other male cat doesn't he usually will eat anything but he doesn't like this.
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
This is rally good cat food. Its healthy and its affirdable. My cat really loves it. I usually feed him the original meow mix, but to mix it up i will buy the seafood medly instead. He loves it
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
My cat goes CRAZY for meow mix!!! Since he is a grazer, I just fill his bowl all the way up once a day - when he gets low he lets me hear about it! :)
Calla F.
It took time, but I finally found a food my cat absolutely loves! It's a crunchy seafood flavored food that go beautifully with his Temptations treats.He went from kinda finishing his bowel to basically licking it clean!
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?