Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My cats favorite! She really loves seafood flavors and she seems to like this mix a lot. My boyfriend has been buying her meow mix since she was little and she seems to prefer it. She’s very picky with food so I’m glad we found something she likes!
Margie B.
Elkins Park, PA
I have a 12 year old domestic short hair named Tabatha , who enjoys Meow Mix. The product is a good value and and even greater value with the availability of coupons. The flavor varieties are all favorites of hers. I your pet is finicky I recommend this product..
Rachel K.
It took a while for us to find a food that my cat really liked. we knew she likes
chicken and seafood (she begs SO MUCH when we have either for dinner!) so we decided to get this so see if she would like it. she loved it!! we had to put the bag in a closet and make sure it was closed off because once after eating at night, I woke up to her digging into the bag to get more! and it hadn't even been that long since she ate!!!!!!
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
Well I haven't actually tried this myself so I cant really tell you how good it taste (lol). I can tell you that my cats seem to like it. Infact when I bring the bag home they use their precious little claws to tear holes in the bag so they can feed themselves.
Marissa M.
Since I am not a cat I can not say how delicious it is; however, I have seen how my cat loves it. It is not too expensive, so you can buy a big one and will last you for a long time. My cats hair looks beautiful since she is eating this food.
Amanda M.
My cat, Loki, hates the wet version of this brand but for some reason he goes nuts for this food. He meows at me every morning until I fill his bowl to the brim. I'm not too crazy about the smell, but as long as he's happy! And the price is perfect too!
Brittany O.
I've used meow mix seafood blend a couple of times. We usually opt for Blue buffalo, but sometimes it is unavailable or I can get to the store during limited hours. My cat didn't seem to mind switching between this and the other food.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
This cat food is what we always end up with in our house: it's a great value for the amount, and my cat loves it. It's not organic or anything, but it's not bad for my kitty either. It's what you need to keep a cat alive
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are really picky. This is the only dry cat food that they will eat. I have tried to trick them but mixing others into it but they eat around the other food & then meow when the Seafood Medley is all gone. I find buying the larger bags is a good value for my 5 cats.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
My cat seems to love this food. I could never really be certain of that, as she is a cat and doesn't speak, and most of the time seems angry. However, she will run to the door anytime I shake this bag of food, and she always eats all of it.
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?