Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2-Pound uploaded by Margie B.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Seafood Medley Dry Cat Food, 14.2 lb: 100% complete nutrition High-quality ingredients for a balanced diet Meow Mix cat food rich in omega-3 and six fatty acids see more...

• Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
Well I haven't actually tried this myself so I cant really tell you how good it taste (lol). I can tell you that my cats seem to like it. Infact when I bring the bag home they use their precious little claws to tear holes in the bag so they can feed themselves.
Amanda M.
My cat, Loki, hates the wet version of this brand but for some reason he goes nuts for this food. He meows at me every morning until I fill his bowl to the brim. I'm not too crazy about the smell, but as long as he's happy! And the price is perfect too!
Marissa M.
Since I am not a cat I can not say how delicious it is; however, I have seen how my cat loves it. It is not too expensive, so you can buy a big one and will last you for a long time. My cats hair looks beautiful since she is eating this food.
Brittany O.
I've used meow mix seafood blend a couple of times. We usually opt for Blue buffalo, but sometimes it is unavailable or I can get to the store during limited hours. My cat didn't seem to mind switching between this and the other food.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
This cat food is what we always end up with in our house: it's a great value for the amount, and my cat loves it. It's not organic or anything, but it's not bad for my kitty either. It's what you need to keep a cat alive
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
My cat loves this food he isn't a real picky eater, but I have notice he eats meow mix a lot faster then the others it's a little pricey but so are all of the other foods
Linda R.
Wexford, PA
This is a main daily part of our cat Winky`s diet she loves variety so I purchase many different foods and treats but this is a daily meal for her
Niani M.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat loves it... It comes with assorted flavors and fun shapes. Once I put it into the bowl it's gone in less than 5 minutes.
Jenna W.
Denton, TX
My cat goes crazy for this. She loves it a lot!! Good price for it as well. I have been buying it for years..
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This bag of food lasts us quite a while compared to buying smaller bags. My cat loves it.
Melissa B.
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?