BY MEOW MIX

Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I buy this for my three cats every month. They seem to really enjoy this meow mix. Doesn't smell bad. My cats get really excited when I take it out of the closet.
jackie c.
Rector, AR
My cats love this stuff, I switch it up among the flavors, but the cats eat all of them, they love it and clean their bowls. The pros are simple I have fat healthy american bob tail and Siamese cats , my girls eat and eat and continue to play until they exhaust themselves
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
No matter what flavor I buy of this brand my cats love it every time. I tend to buy whatever happens to be on sale or that I have a coupon for and this is one I purchase quite frequently. The flavor must be great but it does not have an odor that lingers in the air for guests to smell.
Caryn A.
My cat liked this food but didn't seem to like it as much as another brand. The price on this food was cheaper but I felt like I was still wasting money because she didn't really care for it. I would buy it again if we were out of cat food and the preferred brand is not available.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
My cat loves this type of food because it's a combination of different flavors. I don't have anything bad to say about this brand. It is a good value for what you are getting. It definitely meets my expectations. I recommend this to others cat owners.
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Manchester, NH
My cats love this I'm always having to buy all kinds of flavors for them. I have 2 short hair cats ones all black and the other is a tuxedo cat. They prefer this brand over the others. I do recommend this to other cat owners!
Autumn S.
Oshkosh, WI
I wanted to switch brands of cat food for my cat, and I heard a lot of good things about meow mix. I noticed my cat liked this brand of food and seemed to transition easily from her previous brand.
Marvelis T.
My kitty is happy with her meow mix! The price is great and she eats it all up. She also eats the snacks this company makes. She prefers this brand over most others. She just had her first litter and I plan on feeding them the same!
Sharon F.
Nuremberg, PA
Our cats seem to enjoy eating this brand of cat food more than the others that we buy. One of our cats is extremely picky and seems to know the difference and picks certain pieces to eat more often than others.
Samantha S.
Catonsville, MD
My cats hate this particular one for some reason. I gave it two stars because it's reasonably priced and they like other Meow Mix.. just not this flavor. AT ALL.